Travelocity - Deals on Hotel Booking, Airline Tickets, Car Rentals & Trip Activities
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wise travelers get great deals, Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app! Quickly search and book your next flight, hotel, or car rental, with 24/7 Facebook and Twitter social support at your fingertips.
From research to booking and beyond, the Travelocity app is the perfect trip planner! Save on your next hotel stay with our Mobile Exclusive Deals and be confident you are getting the best deal and service with the Travelocity Customer First Guarantee.
- Last minute bookings welcome – Our Mobile-Exclusive deals offer up to 40% savings on Hotels for tonight, or anytime.
- Review descriptions, photos, user ratings, and amenities from verified hotel guests.
- Find hotels, motels, and inns around you on an easy-to-use map view.
- Sort results by deals, price, or reviews.
- Pay when you book or when you arrive at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier, and safe bookings.
- Save even more with our combined one way fares and get a single price for two separately issued tickets.
- With huge savings on flights, the world is your oyster! Enter a departure date and destination, and your trip is on.
- Search and book round trip or one-way flights.
- Sort flights by price, time, or duration from any airline.
- Search thousands of cars to find cheap, quality rentals. Save big when you book in-app!
- Plan round trip rentals from any airport in the world to make your vacation, holiday or getaway a total breeze.
- Attraction tickets without the lines.
- Book local tours.
- Airport shuttles.
- & more!
- Share your travel plans with friends via Travelocity's itinerary sharing feature! Travel social.
- View upcoming trip details on-the-go.
- Plan your own vacation packages with activities, hotels, cars, and more.
- Connect with a Customer 1st Guarantee specialist, directly through the app (available via Facebook, Twitter, or phone).
- Sign in once and the app will keep you logged in, so you can instantly view and create reservations.
- Sign in through Facebook, and use the same account across all devices.
- Use the booking tracker to see your past, current and future bookings, even when you’re offline.
Travelocity gets you there and back in comfort and style, and always cheaper than other apps thanks to the Travelocity Price Guarantee. With hotel and flight booking, car rentals and social itinerary sharing, Travelocity has everything you need to jump-start your next adventure.
Wander Wisely with Travelocity today!
What's New in Version 8.4
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app and check out our latest updates!
- Need assistance? Now connect with a Customer 1st Guarantee specialist directly through the app!
- Manage your itinerary on-the-go! Cancel your hotel booking for select properties if something comes up.
- Keep your friends and family up-to-date while you travel. Now shared flight and hotel bookings open directly into the app.
- Save even more on your flight with combined one way fares!
- Continued bug fixes.
Love using the Travelocity app? Leave us a review in the App Store!
Always helpful to us. Love the app. We book fast and usually with the lowest rate. Once we had to cancel a no refundable hotel and travelocity went above and beyond to help us work out something with the hotel manager. They didn't have to but they did!! We've used Travelocity for years and plan to continue!!
offers no help
Every time I've used Travelocity it has caused more harm than help. If you have ANY issue with a hotel the staff shrugs their shoulders and says "it was booked thru Travelocity so we can't help you." I also forgot to cancel a hotel reservation I made months ago, and while I got ZERO reminders from Travelocity, I got a "how was your stay?" email the next day. $160 out the window. Totally my fault, but again, Travelocity was of no value whatsoever. Maybe a more seasoned traveler would make better use of it but for me it's worthless.
Terrible customer service
I had a $200 coupon from a previous mistake. I used it to book a room for my son and I but less than 2 hours later I needed to change to a day earlier. I was told a$200 fee had to be paid per the hotel. The hotel would let me change my reservation today with no charge. The moral of the story is travelocity is a terrible left wing driven pile of crap. They are the typical don't say anything that might offend someone kind of people.