Hotels.com - Hotel booking and last minute hotel deals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Hotels.com app is the simple, fast and secure way to book your perfect hotel.
- Instantly access Secret Prices on select hotels. These are lower prices that aren't available to everyone.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with Hotels.com® Rewards
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Save your booking to your Passbook for whenever you need it.
- Sign in once and the app will keep you logged in. This is the fastest and easiest way to search for hotels, view your bookings and collect nights.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.10.1
- Bug Fixes - As always we've been working hard to improve our app for you.
*Thanks for your feedback! It's really useful so please keep telling us what you think by reviewing our app and rating us 5 stars.*
Good, but could be great…
I've used this app several times over the past year and a half, and to be honest it's great, minus one incident.
Normally, I just book and pay at the hotel, however the one time I did not and paid through the website only to find double charges on my statement when I got home. It took almost 2 weeks for one of the charges to be reversed by the hotel. The app support said I needed to contact the hotel and deal directly with them. I would have liked for better communication between the hotel and the app to resolve the problem.
Overall though I'm happy with the usability and ease of the website, just don't pay up front, pay at the hotel!!!
So bloody easy!
I use this app most days of the year for travel. Being in a different city each day for work requires me to book at the last minute according to the events of the day. I've booked hundreds of nights through the app and on the very few occasions where the hotel was oversold, they found me another really quick. They are always so professional. I like the opening page feature where you can book a room near me for tonight. It's really as simple as selecting from the list and using the credit card already on file. So fast and reliable.
Overall it is a great and a very easy way to find nice, clean and affordable hotels. But there is always something with the hotel. One hotel the pool wasn't working. Fridge and microwave wasn't working in the other. Construction due to hotel chain/name change inside hotel at a 3rd. All were more of a small hassle (rooms were nice/clean) but it makes me wonder if it is because of the hassles we get a better rate? I still like this app and still will use it. Benefit/ease is worth it. Just hope the next hotel visit is without a Hiccup.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 4.10.1
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hotels.com, L.P.
- © 2015 Hotels.com, LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.