Hotels.com - Hotel booking and last minute deals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Hotels.com app is the simple, fast and secure way to book your perfect hotel.
- Get instant savings with access to Secret Prices on our app. These are lower prices that aren’t available to everyone.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Use Apple Pay! Just select Apple Pay as the payment type at checkout.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with Hotels.com® Rewards
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Save your booking to your Passbook for whenever you need it.
- Sign in once and the app will keep you logged in. This is the fastest and easiest way to search for hotels, view your bookings and collect nights.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.2
Hotels.com regularly updates our app to bring customers the features and fixes that help them find and book the perfect hotel.
Thanks for using Hotels.com! Please keep telling us what you think by reviewing our app and rating us 5 stars.
Ok here are something's that I think might make this app better.
1) right now it will show your recent searches but it doesn't save your searches. In other words I got to add the filters every time I go back
2) I would like to be able to search in a specific area by drawing a line or circle on a map and it shows anything in that area
3) show all fees. I'm currently looking at booking a hotel. But it's a pain to figure out which have resort fees and parking fees. I would like to compare and narrow down my choices.
4) it would be nice to be able to "delete" hotels off your search. For example if I look at the map and think some are too far I would like to take those off the list to help narrow it down.
Solid basic functions but missing a couple useful features
Great for ease of search, filter & ultimately to book a room. Good hotel info & directions most of the time (I have had new hotels with directions to a completely different older hotel). Missing: once midnight rolls around to check-out day you no longer have access to hotel info in completed bookings so things like check-out time are unavailable. I would love to be able to rebook a prior property through the app but currently not available. With a few modifications this will be a 5-star app.
Very pleased with this app
This app has allowed me to easily book, change, cancel hotels across the places I have considered going for our vacation. It is a welcome change to other searches or calling the hotels and so so easy to use. Wish it had a few more features but all in all really helpful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hotels.com, L.P.
- © 2016 Hotels.com, LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes