Hotels.com - Hotel booking and last minute deals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Hotels.com app is the simple, fast and secure way to book your perfect hotel.
- Get instant savings with access to Secret Prices on our app. These are lower prices that aren’t available to everyone.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Use Apple Pay! Just select Apple Pay as the payment type at checkout.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with Hotels.com® Rewards
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Save your booking to your Passbook for whenever you need it.
- Sign in once and the app will keep you logged in. This is the fastest and easiest way to search for hotels, view your bookings and collect nights.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.3
Hotels.com regularly updates our app to bring customers the features and fixes that help them find and book the perfect hotel.
Thanks for using Hotels.com! Please keep telling us what you think by reviewing our app and rating us 5 stars.
The hotel I booked was listed as having two queen beds and upon arrival I was given a room with two double beds and when I asked about it I was informed by the front desk that that is the only beds they have in the type of room I booked. I was highly disappointed by the bad information. Also when I called another hotel to see if they had a full kitchen, because it was in the description as having the full kitchen however the pictures did not show this, glad I called them because they in fact did not have the full kitchen as hotels advertised them to have.
It's good for finding deals however I recommend calling any hotel you're interested in before booking it to be sure the information provided on the site is accurate.
Shockingly Expensive to Adjust Reservations
I booked a room several months ago and called to ask for a room with an additional bed. No big deal right? So then they tell me that in order to do that I'd need to pay the higher rate currently posted on their site. So I said "go ahead" and they rebooked it and charged me an additional $120 a night!!! I said whoa that's too much but they told me it was too late!! Right there on the phone and that it was non-refundable!!!! Total scam!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no problems with this app or the cite they are very helpful if anything goes wroung and the price are much better then other places so I give them 5 star 🙂
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 127 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hotels.com, L.P.
- © 2016 Hotels.com, LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes