Hourly gives you power to:
• Create a to-do list of tasks and count time spent on every task.
• Use the list of your results to make reports for employers if you work for hourly rate.
• Watch how productive your work was during a day and a month.
• See all the tasks left to be done.
• Measure how long different activities take, so next time you’ll know what deadlines to set.
• Find out what jobs take unreasonable amounts of time, so you can delegate them, for instance.
• Detect and get rid of time parasites.
Is Hourly helpful? Your feedback is more invigorating for us than a sound of an alarm clock in the morning.
Got questions or feel lack of some features? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We speak English and Russian.
Hi all! This is our first update, yay! Thanks for your warm welcome and helpful feedback – it was awesome!
So... What you can do with this update:
– Resume a finished task. Go to the red box, tap on a finished task, then tap “resume” and work with that task again.
– Delete a finished task. Same as resume, but opposite.
– Rename a finished task (like after the job had been done you finally realized what exactly you had been working on).
– See task history. Now it’s visible when you started, how much times you paused and started again, and when you finished a task. History editing coming soon.
– We brought back the results of the past month. Sorry about their disappearance.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements (I always wanted to say that).
Keep us posted on what you like in and want from Hourly!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the design! Great minimalistic app. Some features are lacking, so can’t wait for the future updates!
Thanks a lot! Next updates of Hourly definitely will bring something new and awesome. Meanwhile, could you share with us your thoughts about missing features? We really want to know everything about it! Our email is email@example.com
I wanted to like this...
I appreciate free apps, but this one is strange.
It just tracks time on one task.
No way to delete finished tasks.
Or restart them.
Hours are in 4-place decimals!
There’s no logical reason for it’s name.
Thanks a lot for letting us know what you had expected from the app. We really want to know such things, as they help us to prioritize options for future updates.
You downloaded Hourly just a few days after it was released, so not all the features you (and we) wanted are developed in its first version. But! The options of deleting and restarting finished tasks will appear with the next update, that’s already being tested (btw, if you want to try it right now, we invite you to our beta-testers club – just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org).
As for the app’s name, Hourly measures time in decimal hours, that’s why it’s called so. This time format is useful for those who work for hourly rate. But we’ll bring the ability to change the format to hh:mm with one of the next updates, so stay tuned.
Oh, and you can track not only one task, but several ones – to make a new task just tap “plus”, and to switch between tasks tap the red circle showing the number of tasks in progress.
We hope you’ll give Hourly a second chance and ★★ will become ★★★★★ as you’ll know it better.
UPD from Oct 4: we have added the ability to delete and resume finished tasks. Please update Houry to get these features.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.