By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP SureSupply mobile app allows you to order printer ink and toner directly from your mobile device. The app can automatically monitor ink levels, and when cartridges run low you can order replacement cartridges from HP or other major retail stores.
Buying genuine HP cartridges for your HP printer has never been easier.
Receive alerts on your mobile phone or tablet when your HP printer is low on ink or toner, identify which cartridge is needed and conveniently place an order (1). You can use SureSupply wherever you are: at home, on the go, even while shopping for HP supplies at your local store.
• Receive real-time alerts when cartridges are running low (2)
• Access your HP cartridge and printer details when you need them – at home and on the go
• Easily find the right cartridges for your HP printer
• Add your printer and set your cartridge preferences for faster purchasing the next time
• Buy directly from trusted HP retailers online (3)
• Ensure you are buying genuine HP cartridges with the ‘Verify’ feature by scanning the security label on supply packaging (4)
• Receive relevant updates, rewards and special offers regarding your HP printer in Message Center (5)
 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled or networked printer and mobile device. Airprint and other device/printer connections may require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans and service agreements may apply. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
 Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts.
 Retailer availability and participation may vary by country.
 The HP Mobile Authentication program is available only with security labels that feature the QR code on the package. This code may also be scanned with most standard QR code readers. Security labels may not be available on all cartridges or country.
 Offers may not be available in every country.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- Shop using SureSupply on your PC and mobile devices with one shared customer profile.
- Expanded search capabilities to insure you find the right cartridge.
- Bug fixes.
Really bad when a computer company's app is really bad. Worked fine until checkout when taken to safari and Hp main page the cart that I filled in the app was empty.
Won't even let you go to the cart just keeps giving you a error message. So useless. Is this what I'm suppose to expect from All Hp products and apps
The app found my printer quickly, but it wasn’t able to read the toner levels on my HP Laserjet 200 Color m251nw
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 08, 2014
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- © 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.