HTML5 Slideshow Maker Free is intuitive and free application for making HTML5 slideshow from your photo library and music. Splendid slideshow templates and transition effects are provided for making your HTML5 slideshow animated into life. It also enables to customize your slideshow by adding background colors, hyperlinks, etc.
With HTML5 Slideshow Maker Free, all you need to do is following the clear toolbar to add photos, add theme, and export slideshow project. The output HTML5 slideshow can be shared almost anywhere online - via sending email, uploading to your own website or to our free online album Go2Album, and even inserting to social websites like MySpace, Blogger, Friendster, etc. with the HTML embedding code automatically generated.
Key Features of HTML5 Slideshow Maker:
Flexible customized settings
• Dozens of stunning HTML5 slideshow templates
• Users can customize the width and height of HTML5 slideshow
• You can also set title, frame rate, background color, links of the HTML file
Easy-to-use HTML5 slideshow maker
• Only 3 steps to make a splendid HTML5 photo slideshow
• Easy layout for HTML5 Slideshow Maker and cool interface
Share your HTML5 slideshow everywhere
• You can insert HTML5 photo slideshow to your social websites
• Or send the HTML5 slideshow via email
• You can also upload to our free flash slideshow hosting service Go2Album
Limitations of HTML5 Slideshow Maker Free
• Less HTML5 templates than the full version
• Have an HTML5 Slideshow Maker logo slide to the end of all the HTML5 photo slideshows
• Have the text "Powered by html5-slideshow-maker.com" on every photo slide
If you want to get rid of these limitations, please purchase the full version.
Need technical support for HTML5 Slideshow Maker? Please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you within 48 hours.
Added 7 languages, they are: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Ratings and Reviews
Okay for Free, does what it says.
This app isn’t as intuitive as I expect many Mac users are accustomed to—it took me more than a few seconds to figure it out, because there is no drag and drop.
1) You need to remove all the default pix using the Remove button on the Photo Pane at the bottom.
2) Click the add button to place your own photos. 1 at a time, is what I did. It’s helpfull if you’ve pulled them from iPhoto and put them in a folder you can access/open from your desktop. You might also want to name your pix— for example: Sue on Swing, my pix had IMG 0016 and the like, across the top.
3) Add the transition(s) you’d like. You can put the same one on each pic (Apply to All), chose Random or use a different one for each pic.
4) Publish, then Create Slideshow. It created and named the HTML file; when I clicked Publish Now, it asked if I’d like to view the slideshow(yes), and my slideshow opened in Safari and played in the browser.
To sum up, it does what it says it’ll do. I had no problems getting the app to work. I didn’t explore more than creating a slideshow and having it play in Safari from its local folder on my Mac. I didn’t try to put it on my website or try to load it into a locally installed website building software. Maybe I will, just to see what happens and then write another review. Hope this helps anyone else.
After reading the other reviews, I almost skipped this product. When I read the latest review about how to get strated with it, I decided to try it out anyway. I’m glad I did. In the application, it does have a help button at the top right. If you click on it, it brings you to instructions on how to use the app. This free version seems to include their watermark/advertising though. I don’t really blame them for that. I did find they have a version you can buy for $15. I don’t know if that one removes their advertising or not, but may be worth it. So far so good.
Does it even work?
I was unable to import photos. Everything is greyed out when you try to import images. I clicked the support link on this page and they don't even have a support forum for this product. Sad to say the least as I was checking this out to possibly buy the paid version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.