Httper is a REST API test app running on your iOS devices. It helps developers to test their REST API anywhere and anytime without desktops.
Some features of Httper:
1. Developers can submit a HTTP request with several headers, parameters and row request body by 9 different HTTP methods including GET, POST, HEAD, PUT, DELETE, CONNECT, OPTIONS, TRACE and PATCH. HTTP response can be shown as three styles including pretty, row and preview. Response status code and headers are also supported in Httper.
2. Project function: After create a project, you can add a group of requests into a project. Httper also supports to synchronize between multiple devices with your account signing in. Your projects and requestes can be synchronized from cloud in a new device if you sign in your account.
3. Some Internet tools are included in Httper:
(1) Ping a domain or IP address.
(2) Whois search.
(3) Get device public IP info, WiFi info and cellular info.
Submit issues on https://github.com/MuShare/Httper-iOS/issues or send email to me(email@example.com).
Httper is an open source software. If you like my app, please give me a star on Github: https://github.com/MuShare/Httper-iOS/
Fix the app crash when clicking "Save to Project".
Ratings and Reviews
Straight forward HTTP request APP
Allows the user to request several different HTTP request methods which can be synced across multiple devices via a cloud account. You have the option to display the results in three different styles: Pretty, Raw, and Preview. It also includes some essential internet tools that allow you to ping an IP Address or a domain, conduct a whois search, and provide you with the necessary network/radio information for your device. I highly recommend it.
It’s a cool app.
Fix it’s bugs and update it frequently👍🏻
Crashes on save and send. Needs a lot of work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.