Huffington Post - News, Politics & Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Huffington Post is the leading source of news and commentary for the most diverse and connected generation ever.
• Stay informed with breaking news alerts and top story digests.
• Browse Pulitzer-prize winning articles and interactive content.
• Enjoy all 16 international Huffington Post editions in one app.
• Scan our library of immersive 360 videos, virtual reality and augmented reality.
• Save stories for offline reading.
Have questions or feedback? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
What's New in Version 10.4
- Layout and design enhancements bring emphasis to the top stories.
- Introducing improvements to offline reading mode. Ability to download content for offline reading automatically each time the app launches.
- General stability improvements and bug fixes.
How can anyone take this as anything other than biased trash? When they have to put a disclaimer with every story about a certain person, you know exactly where they stand. There is no unbiased reporting from them. It is all slanted to fit their narrative.
"Note to our readers: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S."
Can you imagine if someone had this about Obama? It would be front-page news 8 years later. Limousine liberals would still be crying about it. Face it, this opinion-driven garbage is just a farce.
And I am just shocked, just shocked, and how their front page is filled with nothing but late night talk show host monologues! Anything that takes a shot at Trump or Republicans, makes their front page. This is just sad.
I don't know if they've ever had journalistic integrity, but now it's just an echo chamber for people with narrowminded views, that are too "offended" to be challenged by outside perspectives.
They keep telling the story!
I hate when you read a story and it's far from over and they don't keep you updated on it!?! The depth they try to bring and the real stories from imbed Journalists. Before thing go crazy with Trump and war and all, you should identify the journalist you trust to follow and which papers are more interested in education and not propaganda information. It's going to go real bad before it gets better and let's hope he doesn't destroy the country while we allow a fascist become President!
Yes I believe I can find a few good thing to say about Huffington, you read it and see for yourself!!
The "Download for Offline Viewing" function is crappy. The download is processed too quickly for a proper download and no proper download is done. If you're offline, it's a crapshoot when you tap an article whether it will actually be available to read. If they are going to do offline reading, the app needs to download all the articles so all of them can be read. Not as a lick and a promise. Also, if they are going to offer offline viewing, they also need to provide a way to empty the cache.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 155 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: The Huffington Post
- © The Huffington Post
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.