A garden is a peaceful place, you think? Hummingz EVO will teach you, that there is WAR under the hood! Shoot your way through many different levels filled with nasty bugs, spiders, frogs, bees and more. Fight huge BOSS enemies and collect extras.
Up for some retro arcade action spiced with extra bullets and BOSS enemies? Hummings comes with beautiful artwork optimized for the iPad display.
- fight huge BOSS enemies like Frogs, Spiders and Bees
- easy to control use just one finger to control your bug
- two game modes for casual and experienced players
- fun and fast arcade style action
- challenging and well known game play
- global high score list
- artwork optimized for the iPad display
The rules are easy
- if it is colored, shoot it
- if it is pale, catch it
All shot items drop down...
Catch 80/100 enemies to receive an extra shot
After 4 extra shots you receive shooting helper bugs
Catch 100 mushrooms to receive an extra live.
Catch a Boss and you receive +30 enemy and +30 mushroom catches.
Catch a Snail to get a +10 seconds magnet bonus ( collect all falling things automatically ).
Poison mushrooms explode when shot and kill surrounding mushrooms too.
In 'Normal' mode the player starts with two shots and you get an extra at 70 caught enemies. The levels and BOSS enemies are easier to play.
- Trail Bugs: 5 points
- Spider: 10 points
- Bee: 15 Points
- Snail: 10 Points
- Poison Bug: 10 Points
- catch killed item: 2 points
- kill BOSS enemy: 300 points + add 30 caught enemies and 30 caught Mushrooms to your counter
- fix for iPad Pro resolution
Ratings and Reviews
Small screen not able to play.
Please update. The problem is solved...
Great on the icade! The only thing I would ask for is to be able to off the auto fire. Would like the option to hit the fire button myself.
Good game, hate the soundz!!!!!
The explosion as you get hit is nasty.... How about a bug splat?
Snails and many other bugz make no sound... The water drip, sound while shooting is ok, but gets annoying. Why can't we control firing? Why the auto fire?
Really needs work on the audio effects!!! I bought it due to it supporting iCade. I buy most all icade games!!!
With bettter suited, and more sounds I would update this to 5 stars.
Spiders and snails need suitable sound. Explosion at the end makes no sense. It's not a space game.
- Stefan Preuss
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Stefan Preuss
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.