By Joel Ares
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Hunter Touch your library is in your pocket. Sync your movies, games and books directly from the Hunter Suite.
Create movies, games and books on the iphone, update their informations… and sync back changes with your mac.
You need Hunter Suite 1.1.20 or later to sync (Leopard users can use version 1.1.14 to sync, but some sync features will be missing).
- Sync data with Hunter Suite's collections
- Sync folders and smart-lists with your mac
- Create, Update and Delete Items directly on the iPhone
- Sort Items by: Title, Author, Director, Developer or Date Acquired
- Search your items for Title, Author, Director and Developer
- Full support for landscape mode
What's New in Version 1.5.5
- bug fixed with iOS 6
- support for iPhone 5
- support for iPad Retina
Best app to organize movies
Very well made app, does exactly what it should do. Is synchronizing perfectly between my mac, iPhone and iPad
Great app, would be fine to add iCloud sync.
iPhone 5s on iOS 7 and you cannot add anything.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 23, 2012
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Italian
- Seller: Joel Gerbore
- © 2010-2012 Joel Gerbore
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.