"Hwrang and Kumiho" is an interactive fantasy adventure and narrative - a gamebook (in the traditions of the "Fighting Fantasy" series). It tells an ancient Korean tale of a courageous hwarang warrior!
- Decide how the main character acts throughout the story;
- Choose what legendary skills hwarang will master;
- Maintain and improve key statistics;
- Enjoy wonderful illustrations;
- Play absolutely FREE – NO in-app purchases, NO advertisements!
Hwarang is one of the oldest orders of chivalry, founded in Shilla Kingdom (one of the three ancient Korean kingdoms) with its own unique code of honor. Some even consider this code to be the source of the samurai order as well.
The fox is the most cunning personification of evil in Korean folklore. It is a demonic creature with nine tails, which kills men, women and infants. It often takes a human form as well. This fox is called "Kumiho".
In this app you will experience the atmosphere of ancient Korea in the role of a brave witty hero. You will learn more about this exotic country, its enchanting folklore, mythology and customs.
Best of luck!
Revision of the text, proofread by a professional.
Ratings and Reviews
Chatted with the developer, seems passionate and an honest guy. Great game, well written story, and a great download. Fans of the genre will definitely enjoy this app. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Love the idea but...
I love the idea of the app but I cannot move past the intro. The skills make clicking noises when I try to select them, but nothing happens so I cannot create my character and move on with the game. Disappointing!
- Prime Games EOOD
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Prime Games Bulgara (Viktor Atanasov)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.