Control your Hunter irrigation system(s) remotely using this app or using a web browser from anywhere in the world (note: internet access required).
The app allows for -
• Control of multiple Hydrawise/Hunter irrigation controllers
• Landscape and irrigation contractor management
• Manually start, stop (or suspend) individual irrigation zones
• Configure watering schedules and zones
• Configure flow, rain and soil moisture sensors
• View watering and rainfall reports
• View watering schedules and history
• View forecast and current weather conditions
• Attach images to each of your irrigation zones
This app requires a valid account at http://hydrawise.com. An account is free. To actually turn your sprinklers on or off remotely a Hydrawise-Ready Hunter irrigation controller is required - this can be purchased from your local Hunter distributor.
With a Hunter HC Irrigation Controller you can -
• Save water by automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather conditions
• Control the system from anywhere in the world using your web browser or iPhone app
• Water more when it is hot, water less when it is cold or has rained
• Get reports on watering history, rainfall and temperatures
• Manage multiple irrigation controllers from the one account
- controller status is updated immediately when choosing your controller
- entering a message is not hidden by the keyboard
- able to edit advanced monthly adjustments for zones
- editing a PST from the Multi Site Manager working again
Ratings and Reviews
Relatively good app
I’ve been using this app off and on (mostly off) for over a year now. The app is fairly intelligent as it integrates with external sources to provide predictive watering which is really nice - helps minimize water usage. In terms of “usability”, The scheduling functionality is relatively simple although I am a really infrequent user and when I have had to go back in and tweak the schedule, it takes me time fumble around with the controls on the screen (drop down lists, etc). Some appear disabled (greyed out) even though they are enabled, etc. If the scheduling was a bit more graphical, that would be beneficial. In any case, it’s still fairly usable for an infrequent user.
The one big thing I don’t like about this application is the manual login. I should be able to authenticate using my fingerprint. But, I don’t see that as an option and, is also the reason why I have been mostly “off” than on. I forgot my password finally only after a few months got time to change my password and log back in. You build a great app, but if it’s pain in the neck to get into, chances are you won’t use it to its maximum benefit.
Great Controller and App
The Pro-HC controller has been exactly what we wanted in a residential controller with WIFI. Installation and setup was simple and has great connection to our router without slowing down our WIFI speed. The Hydrawise App is simple to use for setting up zones and preconfigured watering schedules. Having the app on my phone while installing or adjusting irrigation makes my life so easy instead of walking back and forth to the valves or the controller on the opposite side of the property, while responding very quickly through the App with little to no wait time. I would highly recommend this controller to anyone looking for a residential or small commercial project.
I can actually see what my controller is doing
Change is tough especially when it comes to electronics but now that devices and platforms like Hydrawise are here, we can actually see how much water we are using and make changes to our sprinkler controllers from anywhere we have access to the internet. Thank you Hunter and Hydrawise for providing the most flexible and easy to manage platform on the market. Now we can actually manage our clients sprinkler timers and troubleshoot their problems remotely. The ability to print out reports to show clients their water usage is amazing and the ability to connect a flow meter to the controller is brilliant.
- Caterra Pty Ltd
- 169.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hunter Industries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.