Your #1 OS X productivity boost!
HyperDock adds long awaited features to your Dock: Select individual application windows just by moving the mouse on a dock item, use mouse clicks to quickly open new windows and many more.
Ever wondered how to activate a single window instead of a whole application?
The Window Preview bubble shows you every single window of an application just by holding the mouse on a dock item!
It even shows minimized windows and windows from other spaces and is fully drag & drop aware.
Hover the mouse over the iTunes dock item to view information about the current song, You can pause, skip, rate songs and even adjust volume just by scrolling on the itunes icon.
Sneak a peek at your upcoming events by hovering the Calendar dock item.
HyperDock brings advanced window management features to Mac OS:
• Move & resize windows just by holding down keys and moving your mouse.
• Automatically resize windows when dragging to screen edges (Window Snapping).
• Scroll on a window's titlebar to quickly zoom or change its space.
MacOS Sierra compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Indespensible but Version 1.7 does not work with Mojave
Tool is indespensible now that it doesnt work with Mojave I realize how useful it is, please update
Doesn't work with Mojave
Unfortunately this app doesn't work with Mojave and it doesn't look like the developer is updating it. Should this be taken off the app store?
Stopped working in Mojave
The app needs to be updated. I see the new 1.8 version with Mojave compatibility on there website but the update was not put on the Appstore. I had a trial of the updated version but it still is not working on Mojave. No response from email support.
DO NOT BUY!
- Christian Baumgart
- 3.7 MB
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 Christian Baumgart
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.