Two cars. One race track. And a whole arsenal of power-ups. Welcome to the dynamic racing world of the future.
The first car across the finish line wins the race – that's how racing was and that's how racing will always be. Yet with ever-faster cars and perfected racing lines, motorsport soon became too predictable. In a bid to bring fun back to the sport, ways of combat, subterfuge, and special abilities were added to the cars. A new game emerged where it's not only the fastest who wins, but the most cunning:
INTENSE 1V1 DUEL RACING
It's not just racing anymore – it's Tactical PVP Battle Racing. Hyperdrome puts a twist on the genre by removing steering controls in favor of tactical abilities.
Outsmart and outpace your opponent to win. Whether you're a rolling bastion, all about the epic counter-move, or just like to go full wipeout – we've got you covered.
Clash with players from all around the world and race your way to the top.
31 WAYS OF DOMINATING YOUR OPPONENT
Craft your own strategy by equipping the eight power-ups that best suit your playstyle. Then punish your next opponent for bringing a gun to a flamethrower fight.
Collect, unlock, and upgrade your favorites. Choose from 31 unique abilities with even more to come. You can teleport ahead, lay tactical mines, or just let your combat drones do the hard work. We won't judge. As long as you're winning.
FINISH IN STYLE
The future looks sleek. Burn rubber on one of four stunning racetracks and marvel at the kaleidoscopic visuals of tomorrow.
Complete with a thumping soundtrack that's sure to make you raise your hands in the air – if only you didn't need them for playing!
Crushing your friends has never felt better.
The race is on.
• Tactical 1v1 PvP battles
• Worldwide matchmaking
• 31 unique power-ups
• Four action-packed race tracks
• Spectacular, futuristic visuals
• Wicked soundtrack tailored to each level
And non-stop, nerve-wracking, breathtaking fun.
We have made many improvements that will make your racing experience even better. But see it yourself:
- Added 3 new power-ups: First to be enabled on December 5th
- Added search by username
- Users are now notified of friend requests with a message
- New settings option to mute incoming friend requests and team invites
- Players are no longer matched together two races in a row (unless they request a rematch)
- Team toolbox has now an info popup explaining the Team toolbox rules
- In-race emoticons now include text (also added "Thanks")
- Increased number of Loadout slots to 5 (was 3)
- Shop now contains up to 6 power-up offer slots (was 3, now increases according to League level)
- More epic car explosion!
- More and polished effects on all race tracks
- Reduced video cooldown to 2 minutes, daily limit increased to 20 videos
- Game no longer freezes on general occasions
- Labels no longer exceed their text fields
- "Play X Power-up" objective now triggers correctly
- Added missing objective description texts
- Some usernames no longer invisible in Team member lists
- Players can now request epic power-ups on Sundays
- Fixed issue wherein searching by team or user #IDs occasionally doesn't work
- Executives can now edit Team details
- Daily Driver objectives no longer unlock two sub rewards at a time
- League progression indicator no longer gets stuck
- Request-only teams can now invite players
- Team position in leaderboard is no longer one position off
- Notifications can't be turned off anymore
- Bots no longer stop using power-ups mid-race
- Bots no longer clone an Orbital Drop while the first is still dropping
- Unified average energy calculation for Loadout and Player profile screens
- Notification badges no longer show the wrong number
- Fixed issue for un-closable season reward dialog
Ratings and Reviews
When you start playing, you will not stop because you will addict to this game. One of the best Tactical Racing games I ever played, you have to choose wisely between different sets of power ups, because those power ups will define your strategy towards winning as much rounds as you can.
Thank you for such a great game!
I think the tagline says it all: the developers reinvented racing on mobile!
Hyperdrome creates emotional moments when your power-ups hit your opponent shortly before crossing the finish line or when you jump ahead for a photo finish. It makes you wanna play “just another round”.
The game is very easy to understand but also highly tactical, allowing many ways to dominate your opponent.
I was lucky enough to play Daniel Abt, the German Formula E driver, in the game...and boy did I lose. 😉
See you on the track!
Great game, fun community
Cool game that takes you away from reality for a few minutes. Challenging races and responsive dev team. Once you start leveling up it gets better and better
- Travian Games GmbH
- 221.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Travian Games GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Rare Fast-Track Pack #1 $0.99
- Epic Fast-Track Pack #2 $4.99
- Common Fast-Track Pack #2 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.