i-Clickr Remote for PowerPoint
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** NEW ** Now supports Apple Watch!
** NEW ** Now support Office 2016 and Office 365 Subscription.
New York Times article on i-Clickr Remote:
"PowerPoint presentations and the like are a bit easier to control remotely because, presumably, they are being viewed through a laptop. But the benefit is considerable. No longer tethered to your laptop, you can move around the room while still holding in your hand an image of what’s on the screen behind you. No more of that weird over-the-shoulder karaoke move when checking to see where you are in the presentation."
Go to your next PowerPoint presentation IN STYLE with i-Clickr Remote for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch!
* Complete control of your PowerPoint presentation including animations.
* Record your presentation (slides and your voice audio) into a movie as you present.
* Share PDF version of the presentation with audience via E-Mail.
* View your slides AND slide notes directly on your iOS device during your presentation.
* Navigate through your slides with finger swipes and taps.
* Grab your audience's attention with real-time annotations (Windows only).
* Help you track your presentation time with onboard clock.
* Set presentation alarm so that your iOS device will alert you with a silent buzz before your time runs out.
* Pause and resume presentations.
* Switch between multiple slideshow.
* Work with both Windows and Mac Office (see below for the Office versions supported), iWork '09 Keynote on Mac, and OpenOffice on Windows.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* No additional cost when using with multiple host computers.
* NEW: Control presentation from your Apple Watch.
* NEW: Control external laser pointer.
* On Windows, support all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint (the free Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer is not supported). Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows (version XP or above) is required at the host PC.
* On Mac OS X, Office Mac 2004 or above, or iWork '09 Keynote is required.
* WiFi connection between the host computer and your device, or connection using direct ad hoc network and the iOS’s personal hotspot.
* Also support the FREE OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows.
To download software required at your host computer (that is, the PC/Mac that will run your PowerPoint presentation), visit http://www.senstic.com/iPhone/iClickr/Download.aspx
*** If you have problem getting i-Clickr to work, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will help you fix the problem.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
* Fixed the issue with notes scrolling.
* Added support to newer tablet model with larger screens.
* Added support to external laser pointer devices such as i-Beamer.
* Fixed a number of minor bugs.
This is a very useful app that has revolutionized how I do professional presentations. Although it may take a bit to get it set up and connected to my computer (I found the I-Clikr virtual network works best), once you do you can operate a PowerPoint presentation on the computer entirely from you iPad or phone: advance slides, see notes, even annotate or highlight a slide on the screen, and more. Many valuable features that I feel are wheel worth the price. I recommend giving it a try and a little patience, but in the end it works great.
A Good Start
I have many times in my career when thing do not work out as planned. However nothing pisses me of more than the morning of a presentation finding out that the I-Clickr application on neither one my PC’s will open. The app on my iPhone, iPad and PC worked fine for 2 months until this very important day when it did not open and gave a error on my PC. This is why I have given it a low rating.
Garbage. DO NOT BUY!
This app is useless. Definitely not for someone using it in a professional environment when you need things to work the first time. It is completely unreliable and takes forever to try get working. Once you've tried all the connection options you might get lucky but your connection will most likely drop and you'll spend another few hours trying to fix it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 07, 2016
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Senstic
- © Senstic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.