You've played iFishing, and iFishing Saltwater Edition, now try your luck at Fly Fishing! Fish rivers and streams after species of trout the other games didn't have!
- Unique Create a photo feature lets you superimpose your catch over an existing photo on your device and email it to your friends for bragging rights.
- 6 unlockable locations with unique real life animated backgrounds (new for the iFishing series!).
- Variety of flies for each species.
- Many species of trout and other freshwater fish to catch (perch, steelhead, rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat trout, brook trout, bluegill, rock bass)
- Use the iphone's accelerometer to cast, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Practice or Tournament modes
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Comprehensive help guide that teaches you how to fish
-To unlock more locations you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the location screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next location.
-You can't keep fish that aren't considered sports fish, like perch or bluegills.
-If you take a photo be patient while the thumbnails are generated from your photo library.
For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com
Updated for iOS 11
Fixed Scaling issues on iPhone X
Fixed sharing for iOS 11
Various other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Used to love this game a long time ago. Now it keeps crashing.
This game is very fun but you need to be able to fish a photo!!! There also needs to be more types of fish. To illustrate, some warm water fish such as bream or bass. Along with these warm water fish there needs to be warm water places. Also one would need some warm water flies such as a popping bug or some kind of dry fly, like a spider. Lastly the depth perception on the lucky tree or what ever is way off and needs to be fixed. I would be very sad if an update doesn't come soon. Then I might give it five stars.
Lots of fun
Great game, even if more limited in locations and target fish than the other two editions, the original and the SE. The update did nothing special. I'd love a newer version with more target fish and more locations.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.