Welcome to iFishing HD Lite, the mobile fishing simulator by Rocking Pocket Games. This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for the iPad. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games... it's a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures. Different species are attracted to different habitat on the lake, so location is key!
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the iPad's accelerometer to jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
- See over 40 real life HD backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Multiplayer tournaments against up to 4 friends over bluetooth, with in game chat.
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
My sister is dying
Hey this is a great game
A Big Joke
My dad wrote two reviews on the game and neither one was posted, that alone tells you it's a big joke. There is no tournament, you play a preset computer game. Watch how it cheats you, lol, and the guy that narrates the game, "there's a fish" lol, like your going to catch a bird. This game is all wrong.
Ok app, but...
In game states that I have unlocked a new lake, but it never lets me select it. Still stuck on the first lake, and it gets boring real fast. Please fix lake selection for iPad.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.