Welcome to iFishing : Saltwater Edition, a new fishing game by Rocking Pocket Games.
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch
- Use the iPhone's accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes, Fish a photo, and multiplayer modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Multiplayer Tournaments against a friend over Wifi
Visit www.RockingPocketGames.com for more information.
-To anyone that says they can't find fish, drive your boat north until you reach deeper water, then drive east or west to look for cover. Smaller fish will stay around weeds, logs, or rocks while bigger fish will randomly cruise around in the deep open areas. The ocean is a lot bigger than the lakes in the original game and requires more exploration. Good luck!
For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com
Updated for iOS 11
Fixed Scaling issues on iPhone X
Fixed sharing for iOS 11
Various other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a work of art job
My first review gave a 1 star - I was not very happy with the program - had alot of problems so I trashed them in my review. I had a change of heart - I finally found the secret to fishing successfully - one thing - you don't have to go out very far - like the developers indicated, go just a little north, then head east or west and fish around the "green" clumped areas. Don't waste your time going over alot of blue water - that was my BIG mistake - could never find the fish. Watch your fish finder - on good areas, you should see big and little fish on the finder - I really got into some good fishing - big grouper and lots of bluefin tuna, and a marlin - the game is alot of fun - just like their fresh water version. Sorry guys for the previous trashing.
Needs an update fast!!!
I bought the other version of ifishing and when i found out about this game i rushed to buy it.. too bad it left me very disapointed. Instead of having over 40 pics when you cast like in the last one you have the same three. It takes you over an hour to find fish and when you actually get them it never is the target fish. Ive never fished the shark (and boy did i try). The fish you catch is out of proportion (a 100 pound tarpon is the same size as a 5 pound pompano). And in general.. This app left me very disapointed because i love saltwater fishing and i love ifishing but i think that rocking pocket games didnt try to make this 3 DOLLAR APP a quality app like the other ones that they have. So please... Update this game fast!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.