The #1 Fishing game on the App Store
Welcome to iFishing, the mobile fishing simulator by Rocking Pocket Games. This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for the iPhone. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games... it's a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
- Unique Create a photo feature lets you superimpose your catch over an existing photo on your device and email it to your friends for bragging rights.
- 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
- See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Multiplayer Tournaments over the internet using Game Center Matchmaking
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next lake.
-You can't keep fish that aren't considered sports fish, like perch or bluegills.
For more games, visit www.RockingPocketGames.com
Updated for iOS 11
Fixed Scaling issues on iPhone X
Fixed sharing for iOS 11
Various other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice game.
Great way to loose track of time.
Best fishing game I’ve played!!
Finally a real fishing app!
Thanks to Egerter Software for finally providing iPhone users with a real fishing app. I have been amazed at the popularity of the other fishing app out there, as it is just so poorly designed. I asked for major improvements, and basically got nothing. This app is a bit more expensive, but not by much. The price is well worth it.
A lot of planning clearly went into this app. The controls are easy to master, and look realistic, unlike the other app in the store. You can actually control where your boat is, you can see a radar fishfinder, the reel is integrated into the casting controls, there is a virtual fishing instructor with audible advice, and the list just goes on and on. Unlockable lakes, tournaments, real fish, great scenery, great sound. There isn't much I can even think of asking for in an update. Heck, you can even superimpose a picture of the fish on an existing picture in your photo roll, allowing you to send a shot of yourself with the fish to friends. How randomly cool is that?! It's as if Egerter Software saw my review of the other app, then went out and did everything I asked for and much more.
Accept no imitations! This is as close to real fishing as you can get sitting in your apartment with your phone. I love this app, and I hope everybody buys it.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.