Voted No. 1 text and source code editor on iPhone/iPad. Simple and fast.
iEditor is a text file and source code editing tool on iPhone and iPad. You can use iEditor to:
- Create a new text or source code file.
- Import a file from Document Browser.
- Support Syntax Highlighting for C, Java, HTML files. (Pro Version)
- Edit text based files and source codes. Supported files include: TXT files, C source codes, HTML files, JAVA source codes, log files, Shell scripts, etc.
- Support Search/Replace within a text file.
- Support to export a text based file to a PDF or a JPEG file.
- Support to Print a file.
- Support to Email a file.
- Support File Management including: Add/Delete/Rename/Sort files.
- Support to view many file formats, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, PDF, image files, video files, etc.
- Support to open a file in another App.
- Support to save an image to your Photo Album.
With its simple interfaces, iEditor provides the easiest way to edit text and source code files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iEditor/iEditor_overview.php.
Fixed the issue that a file can't be opened directly from Files app.
Ratings and Reviews
Ugly...nasty colors, confusing and limited
Sorry, but the user is presented with a garish UI that takes one back to the first days of Apple apps. The developers may like this and feel they have accommodated the user by allowing them to change the background, but the UI is still awful and horribly dated.
I tried to open an HTML file from my iCloud drive and found no easy way of doing so.
Given both issues I deleted this app directly afterwards. Can't speak for it's supposed functionality as it was already an app I could not see myself using and have zero interest in the 'pro' version given my experiences with the free one.
Need a magnifying glass to see tiny text
Texts is amazingly small, and there are no settings to change it. It is so small that I can’t even put my finger in place to place/move cursor.
This alone makes your app 100% unusable.
I have used this application for my programming needs, and so far, it works wonderfully. All ASCII characters are supported, and I would recommend this if you want a good text editor. If you are a programmer like me, I would also recommend this app. I believe that the iEditor team has put a significant amount of effort and thought in the production of this app. I recommend this application for people using java specifically. It fit my needs as the CEO of Sadowsky Software. I used this to create a module for MineCraft, and it worked professionally. I highly recommend.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.