Caring for your loved ones has never been more hassle-free and seamless!
iBaby Care is the official companion app developed by iBaby Labs, Inc. to be used with the intelligent iBaby Monitor M6. By using the iBaby Care App, you can easily set up your iBaby monitor(s) and start monitoring your baby anytime anywhere in crystal clear HD resolution! It allows you to:
• Watch crystal clear HD live video stream whether it’s day or night
• Play soothing music and record bedtime stories for your loved ones so that they will always feel your presence.
• Hear and speak with your loved ones simultaneously
• 360° rotation helps you keep track of your baby’s every movement
• Control what you wish to see with just a swipe of your finger
• Get visual alert notifications on your baby’s status
You may also:
• Capture HD photos and video clips
• Stay social with the integrated social media platform. Share your baby’s life journal, your parenthood experiences and advice with parents around the globe without any limitation.
• Invite unlimited number of family and friends to join in on the baby watching fun.
• Add additional monitors to extend your care circle to your home, pets, elderly family members, even plants!
1. Optimize installation and UI experience of some iPhone models.
2. Supporting split-screen viewing of multiple devices at the same time.
3. Optimization of Germany translation.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Hardware, App Spotty
UPDATE: They did fix the sound issue thankfully in the last 9/7/17 patch. However, the app still doesn't work on 4G connection, which used to work fine and is a major advertised feature of the camera.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Sound turns off now after 2-3 minutes when app isn't actively in the foreground, which is completely ridiculous for a baby camera that most people leave on all night specifically for sound. Been having issues connecting when not on wifi the last several updates despite specs that boast otherwise, even though it was working before. The horrible updates on this app make me want to turn off automatic app updates until the development team gets their testing together, or just find a better supported product. I'm a developer myself and making the app more buggy or at minimum less user friendly each update is unacceptable. Do they not perform adequate Quality Assurance and User Testing before releases??
I actually purchased this used from someone who said they loved it but didn’t have WIFI anymore. I gave it a try and love that the ibaby doesn’t connect to a phone necessarily, but through individual WiFi. That means I can pass it on to someone else and I won’t be able to access the monitor. I also love that I can add as many people to view the monitor as possible. My husband works evenings and works about 30 min away so if he wants to be able to check on his baby girl, he can do so! If my in-laws or Mom are watching my daughter, they’ll have access to it as well and I can adjust settings and availability for each person and view a log history. I can play music and view night vision, get alerts, record my own voice, etc. this thing is the ultimate baby monitor and I’m in love!!!
Great app just a few issues
I love that I can see her and I can play music. I wish there was a way to hear her still even with the music on. There’s times at night I put the music on and forget to turn it off and put the speaker back on bc I am so tired and then she’s in there screaming. Wish there was a timer for the music and then it would go back to listening to her . I don’t like the constant issue with my volume. There’s so much static and I was told to reset the monitor, well the power went out the other day which reset it but since then I have had to reset it about 3 more times. She is in there now and I can barely hear her again and going to have to reset it again for about the 4th time this week (twice in 2 days). Not sure why there’s so much static all the time and the volume is being effected so much. Please fix this problem.
- iBaby labs, Inc.
- 264.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iBaby Labs, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.