iBartender Drink & Cocktail Recipes
By Kevin Kozan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hundreds of cocktail recipes in your pocket for less than a cup of coffee.
- Recipes for many of the most popular mixed drinks, cocktails and shots.
- 'Discover' shows you the drinks you can make with what you have on hand.
- 'Shopping List' uses the ingredients you have on hand and your favorite drinks to create a shopping list of the ingredients you are missing (found under "My Drinks").
- Add your own drink recipes.
- Add your own ingredients (found under Home -> Settings).
- Rate drinks and view the top rated & most popular drinks as determined by other iBartender users.
- Search by drink name or ingredient(s).
- Images for one third of the drinks with more added each update.
- View recipes in US standard or metric units.
- Email drink recipes.
- Choose a random drink when browsing by shaking your iOS device.
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- Free future upgrades with more drinks and more features.
Please drink responsibly.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
- New drink recipes.
- Bugfix for the 'Top Drinks' feature.
Catalogs your own drink recipes
This is the best app that I've found for saving your own drink recipes. My only wish, as others have stated, is the ability to sync between devices. My iPad when I'm home, and my iPhone when I'm out.
Best bartender app
With its ability to add your own recipes, highlight favorite recipes and most of all add/manage ingredients makes this one of the best if not the best bartender apps I've ever used and I have tried so many of them. It's an excellent tool.
Good info on various drinks. My gripe is the limited search. Names have to be exact to come up in search. Adding a real search that works with partial terms or incorrect spelling would be helpful, and is expected (we've come to expect this through Google).
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Kozan
- © 2008 - 2015 Kevin Kozan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.