We are delighted to present our new Iberostar APP for IOS, with exciting new features so you can get even greater enjoyment from your stay.
• Plan your holiday and discover places of interest in your destination
• Access the web check-in service to make your arrival faster and more convenient
• Enjoy permanent access to all event and activity times, and add them to your diary to make sure you don’t miss a thing
• Book a table in our restaurants or order dinner in your room
• Obtain full details of all the hotel services and facilities with our interactive map
• Chat with the hotel staff and eConcierge to solve all your needs and queries
And of course, you will be able to continue booking rooms at any Iberostar hotel at the best guaranteed rates.
Don’t leave it a minute longer: download the new Iberostar APP now, completely free of charge.
- New access option with Login!!!!
- Home windows have been redesigned for easy use
- It allows bookings to be handle
- Option of booking treatments for several people at the Spa
- Allows the hotel map to be downloaded for easier orientation.
- Satisfaction survey on themed restaurants.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok, map is useful
Didn’t use it to make reservations, but honestly the buffets had better food than the restaurants anyway. (We ate at reservation-only restaurants twice during our stay. Both times, we hit up the buffet afterwards for some decent food.)
The map was nice to have.
The hours listed in the app for restaurants and shows were not accurate. Check everything!
Seriously needs a good developer
Almost every page has a crash box stating “something went wrong” - this app needs love from a good developer. It’s frustrating that the hotel doesn’t have paper options and they only have this app for things like the calendar. We had to go to the front desk and take pictures of the calendar they have working on their tablet.. pretty ridiculous for a 5 star resort in my opinion. Please invest a little money into a good developer or two.
Has potential but still frustratingly broken.
Chat does not update automatically. Had to keep sending blank lines to get chat to refresh. Made communication almost impossible.
Making restaurant reservations is counterintuitive. You must pick a time then request a booking. If the time is unavailable you get an error message instead of a useful response. Why not list the available times and allow the user to select from the list?
The app does not remember you. Have to log in every time you open it.
The app asks what resort you are at. If my device is on your resort’s Wi-Fi, then you know where I am and shouldn’t need to ask me that.
- Iberostar Hoteles y Apartamentos, S.L.
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014 Iberostar Hoteles y Apartamentos S.L.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.