Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBowl is one of the most popular games ever released for the iPhone and iPod touch, and has been installed by millions of people! iBowl lets you practice by yourself or compete in bowling games over the internet with up to eight people around the world. Using the iBowl ‘Challenge” menu, you can invite your friends to play or face off against opponents over the Internet.
- Accelerometer based bowling control – just swing your device!
- Tenpin bowling physics – curve your ball into the head pins for the best results like in real bowling.
- 3 cool lanes to play on.
- Compete online in 2, 3, or 4 person multiplayer games.
- Join a bowling tournament against 7 other people online!`
- Challenge your friends by starting a lobby, or go up against long distance opponents over the network or Wi-Fi.
- Find your friends with Facebook Connect and start a challenge match with a push of a button!
- Check your high score against our national leaderboard!
- Earn trophies by playing on- and off-line.
- Brag about your achievements to your friends by sending them a challenge email from our trophy screen.
Available Premium Content
Unlock new features in iBowl! We revamped our insanely popular free bowling app into a bigger and better game by redesigning iBowl from the ground up and adding tons of new features for you to try out.
- Earn Pippins to Unlock New Content: Get rewarded for each strike and spare and spend your new pippins to customize your game experience. Unlock exciting new alleys, bowling balls and outfits.
- Custom Avatar: Personalize your very own cute guy or girl avatar with new duds!
- Bluetooth Multiplayer: Challenge your friends to a game anywhere, anytime over local Bluetooth connection. Now you can enjoy iBowl competitively even off-network and out of Wi-Fi range.
- 3D Alleys: Choose from three different 3D alleys to play in, or download a new themed package lane.
-iPod Jukebox: Listen to your favorite music tracks and playlists while you bowl.
- Twitter Integration: Publish your game results to Twitter and let your followers track your progress.
“This is the best bowling app ever. Great graphics, Achievements, Single Player, many different game types for MULTIPLAYER (which is amazing) on top of all that it’s FREE!!!! What do you have to lose?” - Ranck3
“Fun game, especially since its free. Good way to impress people at a party with your phone. :)” - DaMan1199
“I love the controls!” - Ralphrc54
“Just like real bowling” - Yunzhe813
Try Other SGN Games
F.A.S.T. - War is coming to your part of the world, will you be ready!? Get ready with F.A.S.T.: Fleet Air Superiority Training. Fly skirmishes against simulated pilots to build flying and dogfighting skills, and then put those skills to the test in live head-to-head combat against other pilots around the world over Wi-Fi Internet!
What's New in Version 7.1
- Bug fixes
You guys screwed up a very good game the best bowling app and now you screwed it up I could see new lanes and balls but now you want even more money to customize lanes after buying the deluxe you can kiss my bleep you are greedy bleep bleeps fix it it or I'll will delete it you jerks. You can't even see to place the ball the avatar is in the way you greedy jerks fix. This app was 2.99 then you want another 3.00 for lane themes you guys are just greedy they should take this off iTunes because of this you greedy jerks. The way this played when free is how it should play now no avatar the 2.99 should be for the new balls and lane themes then it would be worth it but not now cause you got greedy and stupid and messed up a great bowling game . Fix it for the current os and don't get excesive with the in app purchases I deleted fleet air support for that reason. Fix this crap it keeps crashing or let me guess you don't care.
Do u know nothing about how to keep a customer?
1. This version does not work (as stated by everyone else rating it one ghastly star!). But it includes about ten misleading buttons trying to steer me into buying something ELSE.
2. Do you think I am likely to purchase deluxe version after experiencing this crap?
3. I will make sure to never purchase anything from u as I don't want to be used by some false marketing game makers-- who has learned nothing from other app success stories.
4. Bye bye luck seekers!
Perfect little bowling game
Free really... Thanks alot...I hope other app developers learn from this free app. This is all alot of us want.. Simple work like a charm.. Fun to play.. I have no problems with it.. Thanks again..
If you don't like it.. Then you prob. Don't like to bowl.. I think idootle still is free go do that.. Peace..
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 10, 2011
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MindJolt
- © 2008 SGN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.