By TopLineSoft Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBricks is a brick-breaking game. It has game-friendly landscape orientation and button-controlled paddle with large transparent buttons located right on top of playground area. The game has the following features:
- Button controls for paddle movement.
- Many different kinds of power-ups: sticky ball, multi-ball, wide paddle, etc.
- 20 levels of increased complexity (1 level for Light Edition).
- Pause function.
- Save and auto-save functions.
- Autosaving of the best score.
What's New in Version 2.5
Game re-desing and improvements are made.
I got this game and when I started playing I reilized that I had to use the arrows to move not my finger to move thae pannel thingy
Waste of money
The ball won't bounce off the corners of the slider and the controls are poor
It's great cuz I said it is
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2010
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oleg Kabanov
- © 2008 TopLineSoft Systems.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.