Have you ever run out of memory on your iPhone or iPad while trying to capture the perfect photo or download a movie or app? The iBridge 3 app empowers you to go do more by freeing up space on your iPhone & iPad. It works together with the Leef iBridge™ 3 external iOS memory drive and gives you more space to create, more power to share, and more time to enjoy life’s adventures.
Go Do More
• TRANSFER: Quickly move and share photos, movies, and documents off your iPhone or iPad to free up space
• BACKUP: Automatically backup content and contacts so you never lose your essential data
• CAPTURE: Shoot photos and videos directly to Leef iBridge3™ so you never miss the moment
• STORE: Easily create an external library of your media for quick access without taking up space on your iPhone or iPad
• SECURE: Create a passcode (or use Touch ID) with LeefLock™ to ensure all your content is protected, even if your drive is lost or stolen
- Now includes HEIC file support for backup and restore features
(please note the special requirements for the specific IOS devices found in the Apple support/help section)
Ratings and Reviews
BEST APPLE ACCESSORY EVER!!!
Wow!!! This device is amazing, plug in play, share with friends who have the app. Plays almost any file type. Great for trips, shared memories or just work. I took this with me when I went on deployment and it made it so much easier to have the photos and videos I want while still having room to take photos of the places I visited. Plus I could store movies on it and they download to the stick really fast. Only complaint was it was a bit expensive and would have liked to pay less for it but would not trade it for anything else. It would also be cool if they had the ability to download the app from the stick itself instead of from the App Store invade there's no available wifi. All on all AMAZING device.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! :)
I do like that the developers respond to reviews. I've never seen that before. After I returned the Sandisk version of this because it didn't work I decided I would try the ibridge because I really need a product to move files off my phone. I simply copied a 4GB video to the ibridge, it never showed more than 0% complete. When the message did pop up asking to delete from the iPhone, I did not. I assumed this meant it was finished. Without removing it from the iPhone I opened the file and it showed it was only 260kb and the video did not play obviously. I decided to Load on my Mac anyway and a pop up indicated that it can't be opened. I tried this several times. I recently met an Apple employee iPhone developer and he told me that Apple does not want these types of devices to work and the iPhone is designed not to do so.
I would appreciate a response from tech support. I really want this to work!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for describing the issue you are experiencing. IBridge is formatted in FAT32 out of the box and this file system does not accept files above 4GB. This might be the reason your video did not transfer. Please reach us from app Settings > Contact us and we will send you the instructions on how to reformat your device to another file system to be able to transfer larger files.
Had no idea I needed this little thing until I got it!
I first purchased this accessory when I was taking a trip abroad and wanted to be able to save my pictures as I took them, because I hate it when I'm in the middle of taking pictures and my phone says there's no more space! I took over a thousand pictures and it didn't even make a dent in the memory capacity!
I've used it more than a hundred times since. It's so convenient, I recommend it to everyone I know. I use it many times at work transferring documents and images. It's the best!
Developer Response ,
- Field and Company, LLC
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Leef LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.