By Irradiated Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
••• Was featured in Apple's "Staff Picks" in December 2011 •••
What's New in Version 5.1.4
• iClip now hides when front app goes into fullscreen mode.
• The iClip window now always remains on top of other apps' windows (e.g. FileMaker).
• "Sort Clipping by" menu works again.
• Fixes issues with Search window.
• Managing Clip Sets: Can now delete all sets including the last (though a new, empty one will be created again).
• Sorting in Recorder works now.
• "Store File Alias..." works again.
• "Remove File Reference" works again.
• Dragging bins to the (+) button properly duplicates them at the end of the set.
• Hotkey Copy/Paste fixes (Spaces support, keyboard operations, see Help).
• Fixes a few crashing bugs and many other smaller issues.
Surprisingly useful, a favorite of mine
Yay, finally iClip offers Search!
I can now find clippings by the text they contain, and even save the searches permanently so that they appear as "smart sets". Very useful.
I can also search for clippings from certain applications, or list just all images.
And the developers keep adding features, even non-obvious ones! When I needed a special behavior that their tech support didn't want to make available for just everyone (they try to keep the interface simple), they sent me a special version a few days later and implemented a switch I can turn control via the Terminal app.
I cannot live without this app on my Mac. Extremely functional and customizable. Excellent developer support. Highly recommended.