By Irradiated Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
••• Was featured in Apple's "Staff Picks" in December 2011 •••
What's New in Version 5.1.3
• Right-click in Bins works again.
• Action menu commonds for files (Open, Show) now work on all files in a bin, not just on the first item.
• File Alias clippings can now be made into plain text by removing the file reference and leaving the file name(s) in the bin.
• Fixes two reported crashes.
• Improved Help.
• Note that this App Store version does not run on OS X 10.6.8 any more. For a solution, follow the "iClip Support" link.