Discover the Fun in charming Half Moon Bay, California with the must-have mobile app for locals and visitors alike. Find lodging, restaurants, beaches, fresh fish off the boat, traffic, weather, tides, recreation and more in this up-to-date user-friendly app.
What you will find is a vacation paradise just minutes from charming San Francisco and exciting Silicon Valley. Spend a day or a week with accommodations ranging from campgrounds to the 5-star Ritz-Carlton resort with activities ranging from surfing to hiking to links golf.
- Directory of Food & Drink, Lodging & Shopping
- Real Estate Featured Listing, Open Houses and other services
- Half Moon Bay Recreational opportunities
- Local Event Calendar
- Local Driving Times
- Local Surf Forecast
- Links to new FishLine app - buy fish & crab direct from the boats
- iCoastisde KHMB Radio AM1710 FM100.9 - listen anywhere*
- Half Moon Bay Review News & Weather
- Tide tables & Regional Weather
- Community Resources Directory
- Public Safety including SMC Alerts, Fire Dispatch, and Earthquakes
Brought to you by Phondini Partners - we live here!
* Continued use of KHMB Radio Player running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Providing everything you need on the Coastside for 6 years!
- New Real Estate section!
- Coastside at your fingertips!
- Listen to individual shows on KHMB Radio!
- and the usual bug fixes
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great Online and Offliine!
Keeps getting better, new features were good additions. I guess people used the original app to get to know the area and now they are looking to stay! The family of related apps are also nice, expanding to cover a very wide scope of activities in the area. Wish I had an iPad to try out that version, it sounds great!
Not only does this app have great information, like the other reviewers said, but much of it is available when you are offline! Of course I understand that some information requires having an internet connection, but most apps make no attempt to have any content available offline. That means iPod users have to run between Wifi hotspots to use them. This app takes some pains to be useful even if you don't have a data plan. This makes iCoastside your partner in exploring the world around Half Moon Bay. Explore this app next time before you explore the coastside.
Once I got the hang of it, iCoastside worked well in finding what I was looking for. It's a quick way to get to a wealth of resources about the Coastside without having to go to many different online sources.
On iPad the functionality was fine, didn't find any glitches; perhaps things were corrected from the previous reviewers experience. I agree though about the advertising being distracting until I got used to ignoring them.
The Coastside Search function appears to search the Web, not the app; would have liked to know for sure if that was what App was doing.
a wonderful resource for a special place
I wish this App was around for the many years I lived on the Coastside, it is the perfect thing to find all the information one needs to enjoy such a precious resource. The Coastside is a unique place in the SF Bay Area, but any community with its own special charm needs to bring it all together, to draw visitors and locals alike out to see all there is to see and do all there is to do, with an App just like this one.
- Phondini Partners
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Phondini Partners & Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce & Visitors' Bureau
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.