Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iconStiX is a custom icon tool: combine images, add text, adjust appearance and attach your composition to desktop items (such as folder) or save as image.
More details: You can
- add and reorder multiple objects (image, shape and text).
- move, resize, rotate, skew, color, add shadow and effects (recess, shine, sketch).
- modify fonts and adjust text style.
- use your image as texture (e.g. cover a folder with a photo).
- erase or paint over image objects (retouch function).
- add small icon images separately for better visibility in the list view.
- select the max icon size (1024, 512, 256 or 128).
- preview in different sizes (manual scaling or animation).
- keep favorite images for quick access.
- save your settings as documents (QuickLook compatible).
- export composition as images (icns, png, tiff).
- attach/remove custom icons via drop boxes or the Finder's service.
Note: read/write permission is required to change custom icons.
What's New in Version 3.2
· Methods deprecated in OS X Yosemite are replaced.
· QuickLook plugin included in the app is updated.
· A few bugs are fixed (mainly in relation to drawing shapes and text).
· Icon attachment process regarding alias and symlink is modified so that their originals’s icon is changed.
· If you prefer not to be asked frequently for access permissions across sessions, you can save one or more directories in "Accessible Locations". For that, select "Show Accessible" under the Window menu.