Memory PLUS is a beautiful multipurpose memory (RAM) utility that accurately displays current memory usage on your system. It is primarily a menubar application with the following main features:
- Accurate display of free and detailed memory analytics
- Intuitive pie chart view of memory usage in menubar icon
- Low memory warning (menubar icon turns red)
- List of memory intensive apps
- Beautifully crafted light and dark themes
- Optimised for the latest macOS with new vibrancy effects
- Launch at login
- Update interval for memory analytics
- Pin popover to continuously monitor memory analytics
- Pie chart and/or text options for menubar icon
SUPPORT: Memory PLUS is actively developed and maintained. We also provide excellent customer support powered by Zendesk. For any assistance, please contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org" or raise a ticket and we will respond to you shortly
Last but not the least, if you like the product, please leave a review on the app store - it will really help us. If you face any issues or if you have any constructive feedback, then please contact us. We will be happy to help you. Thanks!
We have removed the Memory clean feature as it is taken care of by macOS memory management
Ratings and Reviews
It is just the thing for free. Quick access to the info - nice interface- simple clean. It wont tell you every process running, or shut everything down, or recover all your ram. That is what Activity monitor and Force Quit are for - but this will tell you if you need them. It cleans up some ram but, seriously, you dont want something that is going to recover it all because then you are going to have other problems.
Handy little application
Handy little application. Helps clear memory up without having to go through the hassle of bringing up the process list, etc. Works like a charm. Easy to use and the red color indicator of being low on free memory is very useful as well.
It would be nice if it worked!
Sitting here getting a red warning that I only have 14 MB of memory . Pages begin to act irractic. Go to use the cleaner, shows 1.5GB of inactive memory, but wont release it for me to use. Whats the point of this product if it’s not auto-managing the available memory?
- SolutionShare Technologies Private Limited
- 9 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SolutionShare Technologies Private Limited. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.