Dream League Soccer 2018
By First Touch Games Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Dream League Soccer 2018 is here, and it’s better than ever! Soccer as we know it has changed, and this is YOUR chance to build THE best team on the planet. Recruit real FIFPro™ licensed superstars, build your own stadium, and take on the World with Dream League Online as you march towards glory, on your road to Soccer Stardom!
Download Dream League Soccer 2018 for FREE now!
This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restriction.
Coins can be earned during gameplay or gained by watching videos, but can also be bought in packs ranging from $1.99 - $19.99.
This app uses Wi-fi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.
This app contains third party advertising. Advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.
MANAGE YOUR DREAM TEAM
Sign top superstar players such as Gareth Bale and Andrés Iniesta to create your very own Dream Team! Choose your formation, perfect your style and take on any team who stands in your way as you rise through 6 Leagues to top the prestigious Elite Division. Have you got what it takes?
REALISTIC NEW GAMEPLAY
Be prepared for smart, tactical AI to form a challenging and addictive experience. With all new visuals, realistic animations and 60fps dynamic gameplay (compatible devices only), Dream League Soccer 2018 is the perfect Soccer package which captures the true essence of the beautiful game.
Dream League Online puts your Dream Team against the very best in the world. Work your way through the ranks to prove your team is the greatest!
* FIFPro™ licensed players brings the most authentic Dream League Soccer experience to your hands!
* Freedom to create, customize and control your very own Dream Team!
* 6 Divisions to work your way through, and over 7 Cup competitions!
* Build your very own stadium to showcase your superstars!
* Develop your players with more accuracy and intent
* Season objectives to keep you engaged and coming back!
* Game Center achievements & leaderboards to see who is the greatest!
* Customise and import your very own kits & logos!
* Optimized for Metal compatible devices
* Sync game progress between devices with iCloud!
* Exclusive soundtrack provided by The Luka State, Holy Oysters, Beth Thornton, The Ninth Wave, Eat More Cake & The Ramona Flowers!
VISIT US: firsttouchgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/dreamleaguesoccer
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
What's New in Version 5.01
* NEW UI & improved in-game visuals
* Brand NEW cover stars - Gareth Bale & Andrés Iniesta!
* Rare "Created" players now available, keep your eyes peeled in the transfer market!
* NEW Secret Player Week! Grab yourself a bargain in the transfer market
* Gameplay Improvements
* Fantastic New Soundtrack featuring The Luka State, Holy Oysters, Beth Thornton, The Ninth Wave, Eat More Cake & The Ramona Flowers!
* New Commentary
* Bug Fixes
Thanks everyone for your support, please keep the reviews coming!
As much as I wish to give this latest update (2018) a five star review I can't. The new cover is dope and very beautiful. The graphics and arrangement of everything is better than the former. But there is a problem with the gameplay. While the 2017 edition you can hold unto the ball firmly, and tackle properly, this new update is a disaster. When your player is with the ball, the opponents just run to there fronts and collect the ball easily, worst still they just fall down on every little tackle. They can't even win a tackle against the opponent. They can't even give long pass without the opponents intersecting. I have been playing this game since the beginning of this year and I have not have a course to write bad review about the game but this new update is bad. I have gotten to the elite division on all my devices and won all trophies, and when am bored I start all over again. It's actually the best soccer game have played. Please help make the new update better than the last not worse. I will still give it 4star tho, because of the layouts and graphics.
Great but easy
Cool concept on a good platform.
However there are two major flaws; the physics and the difficulty or lack there of.
I've won every trophy there is multiple times and I can easily beat the "hardest" teams 10-0 almost every time, I can even win by 20 goals sometimes, and I'm sure if the halves were longer I could do so more often. That is an other issue,you should be able to choose the half lengths how you used to in old first touch games.
The physics in the game when it comes to ball control and tackling is horrendous (along with the refs). Once you figure out to tackle someone the game becomes too easy. Taking the ball is as easy as passing the ball.
However, keeping the ball with one player is extremely impossible. The opponent can tackle you just as easy.
An easy way to get around that is just to pass the ball, if you do that then the game becomes again, too easy.
Other than these flaws that I've mentioned, I find the game to be really fun and entertaining. It is fun to customize your team (other than not being able to make a custom formation) and your stadium. Graphics are good and I like how you can watch commercials if you need to in order to get more coins.
Keep it up First Touch and I hope you will iron out these flaws.
A few things
Overall, I enjoy this game. I have been playing Dream League since 2015, and vast improvements have been made over the years. I have only a couple issues with the current version of the game.
1. Replay viewer. For whatever reason, the controls of the replay viewer have been moved from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen. I find that this placement obstructs more of the play and would appreciate if it was moved back to the bottom.
2. Animation following missed shots. Occasionally, following a saved shot, the player who shot the ball will have an animation where they put their hands in the air in frustration. This sort of idea makes sense for shots that go wide, but it is extremely frustrating when the player is in a position to rebound the shot, but cannot due to this animation.
3. Player creator. There was a feature in a previous version of the game where you could pay to create your own player. I enjoyed this feature very much and was disappointed to see it removed.
Otherwise, the game is great. I enjoy most of the gameplay, and just these few changes would certainly make me give a five star rating.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 5.01
- Size: 429 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: First Touch Games Ltd.
- © First Touch Games Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bundle of Coins$1.99
- Stack of Coins$3.99
- Cup of Coins$6.99
- Case of Coins$11.99
- Locker of Coins$19.99
- Promo Pack$3.99
- Starter Pack$1.99