“The Abandoned” is an adventure game, where you need to survive in an area full of danger and mystery. Your goal is to stay alive and find the way out, fighting monsters and completing story driven missions.
To stay alive you will need to hunt, gather supplies, build storage and asylums. You will be able to create tools, clothes and equipment. In due time your life will become quite comfortable, but the Zone is not exactly the best place to spend the rest of your time. You will need to find the way out. Even if you fail, remember – death is only the beginning. The beginning of a new journey!
• Fight zombies and hunt wild animals
• Create weapons and tools, build asylums
• Avoid mysterious anomalies, gather artifacts and improve your own abilities
• Don't become insane with the anomalous fear that comes in the darkness
• A huge world that dramatically changes with the coming of night
• Three game modes: Story, Adventure and Survival
***Note: Compatible with iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and iPad 3 or higher required. WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES: iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S
Ratings and Reviews
I’m still giving this 5 stars because I really like this game, the map is decent and there is a lot to do, and I like the whole anomaly thing but (spoilers) when the rescue helicopter crashes I find cartridges but no gun or anything like that and I’m unsatisfied by having no trusty firearm at my side despite have the ammunition for it, in a future update make the helicopter drop like a gun schematic so the player can make a pipe rifle or something, that’d be great, this one thing annoys me cause there are cartridges.
High quality survival game for IOS
Not too deep and not too shallow. Easy to get the game mechanics and basic processes so you're off and exploring as soon as the game starts. Thoughtful controls let you pick up items automatically or only when you choose to. Reall well done. I am pleasantly surprised.
Very good open world game.
Interesting gameplay, good graphics and pretty good open world! I like this game and I hope next updates will make this game even better. P.S. Too bad this game not support iPhone 4S because on 3.5 inch display this game will look awesome.
- Gaijin Distribution Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 259.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Gaijin Distribution Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- In-App Purchases
- Points of skill $0.99
- Universal kit $0.99
- Weapons kit $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.