.Decluster Zero is simply an outstanding bit of joy.
- Touch Arcade (5/5)
.Decluster Zero: Bullet Nocturne is a fantastic bullet hell shooter.
- 148Apps (4.5/5)
## Please try the lite version first to make sure if your device can run the game. ##
'.Decluster Zero (dot decluster zero)' is a Japanese style bullet-hell shooter with abstract and pixelated neo-retro graphics. The game offers modern-classic bullet-hell gameplay and traditional Japanese beautiful bullet patterns. You'll get new bullet-hell experiences which are brought by Bullet-Canceling system.
In the game, you'll encounter tons of bullets which are insane. It is impossible to keep dodging, but you can erase the bullets easily.
A main mechanic is 'homing laser' with CANCELING enemy bullets around your ship. It requires gauge, but easy to fill.
You should use the homing laser aggressively and it is the best way to defeat enemies. Moreover, there is a mechanic which slows down bullets around your ship in order to dodge them easily.
Are you interested in this game? You can watch user's replay videos on Everyplay:
You can also watch them in this app. Tap 'EVERYPLAY' button on the title screen. (The lite version also.)
.Decluster Zero is a remix version of bullet-hell shooter '.Decluster: Into The Bullet Hell'. With many remixes and new features: remixed soundtracks, modified mechanics, redesigned levels, and more.
- Remixed all soundtracks + new soundtrack
- Expanded homing laser system
- Touch and hold a second finger...
- Bullets around the player are slowed down (Capture Mode)
- New scoring system
(Homing laser basics are the same as before: requires meter and cancels bullets.)
#3 LEVEL DESIGN
- Redesign for new mechanics plus new scenes
- Modify/add bullet patterns and enemies
#4 PLAYER SHIP
- Full-power from beginning
- Change basic weapon anytime
- Three level stock homing laser gauge
- Charge the meter by itself (Charge Mode)
- Improve visibility
- Improve graphics quality
- Japanese style bullet-hell shooter
- Terrific bullet hell experience
- 5 various levels + 1
- Beautiful bullet patterns
- Boss battles which take your breath away
- 4 levels of difficulty that actually make a difference
- Soundtracks to make you high
- Optimized controls for mobile
- Restart from any level you reached
- Adjustable gameplay area
- Various settings
- Replay video through Everyplay
- Game Center support - Leaderboard/Achievement
- Leaderboard for each difficulty/level
- Universal app for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV
- MFi controller support
- Add shot type
- Improve movement speed during touch operation
- Improve camera vibration
- Tweak sound effect and graphics element
- Abolish screen rotation support
- Support iPhone X
- Fix a texture color problem in iOS 9 and later
Ratings and Reviews
Straight out of the Japanese indie-game scene, .Decluster Zero: Bullet Nocturne offers up a white-knuckle challenge for even the most diehard shoot ’em up fans. As a significantly retooled version of .Decluster Zero, this action-packed game has you dodging curtains of bullets from enemy ships while scrambling to build up a clever score multiplier for leaderboard bragging rights. But there are more than enough new features—like redesigned levels and a remixed soundtrack—to lure those who’ve visited this bullet hell before.
blaster action bullet hell! Flawless controls, awesome graphics, and outstanding gameplay.
I can't move my block character thing
- MASAYUKI ITO
- 65.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 MASAYUKI ITO
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.