Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App Store Editor's Choice and Best of 2015 Game Winner **
CLEAR THE SKIES FOR A NEW HERO!
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix - a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost! Created by Picomy. Published by SEGA.
“Perhaps the best looking game on iOS” – (The Guardian, roundup)
“An incredibly well polished, charming adventure game. If you’re looking for a great premium App, look to further.” (Indie Gamers – 9/10)
“Absolutely Stunning” – (Next-Gen Gaming Blog – 10/10)
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
A FANTASTIC TOUCHSCREEN HERO
• Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
• Walk and explore when on land
• Push, pick-up and throw objects
• Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
• Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and more
• Find hidden treasures and collect many items
• Multiple control schemes including intuitive Flow-motion controls
• 10+ hours of deep gameplay
• Explore four stunning worlds
• Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
• Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
• Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
• Game Center Achievements
• 60FPS performance with beautiful console-like graphics
• iCloud saving
• iPhone 4S and newer models
• iPad 2, iPad Mini and newer models
• iPod Touch 5th Generation
© Picomy All rights reserved. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.2
• You can now play Heroki's adventure in German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Dutch!
• Performance improvements
• Fixed GameCenter bug
• Other Bug fixes
Thank you for playing Heroki!
Return of SEGA Excellence
I have always had a special place in my heart for SEGA ever since the Genesis days. This game brings back those fond memories of SEGA originality along with platforming greatness. Glad to see they haven't lost their vision during this transition to mobile. They have struggled with new IP since shuttering the Dreamcast years ago, but this is a solid example of how they can move forward, make new friends and keep the old! Great game SEGA!
Good but Mfi controller dropping after ios10 update
Was loving this game and would give it a 5 out of 5, but after the ios10 update my Mfi controller keeps losing connection while playing this game. Heroki gets stuck flying up with no way to control him. Have tested two controllers on iPad pro with same result. Does not occur when playing other games and resetting network connection nor forgetting and reconnecting devices do not solve issue. Please fix
Great game, controls do not respond
The game is really pretty, but it was built for a dedicated game console and not an iPad or iOS device. The controls do not respond and the joypad teleports as I am playing. The buttons do not respond to touch, so I can tell this was not built for a touchscreen device without physical buttons.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 11, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 373 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sega America
- © Picomy All rights reserved. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes