By USquare Soft Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The SVS Interactive Practice Guidelines is a platform to deliver the top SVS guidelines in one single app.
The intial launch includes the following guidelines:
• SVS Lower Limb PAD - Asympt. & Claudication (2015)
• SVS/AVF Venous Leg Ulcers (2014)
• SVS Threatened Lower Limb (WIfI) (2014)
• SVS/AVF Acute DVT (2012)
• SVS Carotid Disease Update (2011)
• SVS/AVF Varicose Veins & CVI (2011)
• SVS Thoracic Aortic Trauma (2011)
• SVS L. Subclavian Artery & TEVAR (2009)
• SVS Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (2009)
• SVS AV Hemodialysis Access (2008)
The SVS iPG contains guideline summaries with recommendations, clinical calculators, access to the guidelines in PDF form.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Diabetic Foot (2016)
Excellent source for guidelines for vascular diseases
I love the immediate access to abbreviated summary statements of the practice guidelines.
The Calculator link at the bottom crashes repeatedly and needs an update/debugging.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 15, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chi-Ming Chow
- Copyright © 2015 Society for Vascular Surgery. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.