The SVS Interactive Practice Guidelines is a platform to deliver the top SVS guidelines in one single app.
The intial launch includes the following guidelines:
• SVS Lower Limb PAD - Asympt. & Claudication (2015)
• SVS/AVF Venous Leg Ulcers (2014)
• SVS Threatened Lower Limb (WIfI) (2014)
• SVS/AVF Acute DVT (2012)
• SVS Carotid Disease Update (2011)
• SVS/AVF Varicose Veins & CVI (2011)
• SVS Thoracic Aortic Trauma (2011)
• SVS L. Subclavian Artery & TEVAR (2009)
• SVS Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (2009)
• SVS AV Hemodialysis Access (2008)
The SVS iPG contains guideline summaries with recommendations, clinical calculators, access to the guidelines in PDF form.
• Diabetic Foot (2016)
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent source for guidelines for vascular diseases
I love the immediate access to abbreviated summary statements of the practice guidelines.
The Calculator link at the bottom crashes repeatedly and needs an update/debugging.
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2015 Society for Vascular Surgery. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.