By Eyeo GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse free of annoying ads on your iPhone and iPad with the most popular ad blocker for desktop browsers. Simple to use, private and secure, Adblock Browser also saves you data and uses less battery.
Powered by Adblock Plus
- High quality ad blocking
- Market leader since 2006
- Downloaded over 400 million times
Safe and private
Lots of nasty stuff like malware and tracking can hide behind ads.
- Reduce risk of malware infection
- Enhance your privacy
- Recommended by Stanford University, UC Santa Barbara, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Save data and battery
Ads can cause pages to load slower, eat up your data plan and consume your battery. Because it has an ad blocker built in, Adblock Browser...
- Saves up to 50% data plan
- Saves up to 23% battery life
You’re in control
- Disable malware, tracking and more
- Change the default setting to block all ads
- Whitelist your favorite websites
Easy to use
- Intuitive tab functionality
- Smoother scrolling
- Easier bookmarking and keyboard features
About Adblock Browser
Adblock Browser was created by the team at Adblock Plus, the world’s most popular ad blocker. Check out Adblock Plus for desktop!
Discover more at https://adblockplus.org/
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Based on user feedback, we've updated the following:
•Fixed issue where Adblock Browser crashed while editing the URL in the address bar (iOS 9).
•Fixed minor bugs (iOS 9).
•Fixed rare sudden crash issue (iOS 10).
•Minor performance enhancements (iOS 9 & iOS 10).
Questions or feedback? Send us a message at email@example.com.
Like the app? Write a review!
I am satisfied right now
This is the only app I trust to watch my dramas without ads. Doesn't crash on me consistently. Only crashed once and had to close out and open again before it worked normally again. The duck go search engine is a little slow but this app has been pretty reliable over the past few months of discovering this engine, specifically reliable in consistently keeping all ads away. Will keep any curious procrastinators reading these reviews updated as I continue to use it. Thanks adblock! :)
Does What It Says It'll Do
No idea why the ratings for this app are so low. It's completely free with no ads, and blocks all ads (including video ads) on any website.
If you're looking for a simple app that's easy to navigate and blocks ads, this is it.
Occasionally crashes when loading heavy content through multiple tabs, but again, not frequently enough to give this free app a poor rating.
I have been using Ad-Block on PC for a very long time so obviously I am a supporter there. The Adblock browser on iOS has worked well for me for about 8 months now I think. I am not sure why the other reviews here are so negative, though I suppose everyone has their own experiences. I encourage others to try this browser out if they want safe, clean, hidden browsing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Eyeo GmbH
- © 2014 Eyeo GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.