Let the incredible asymmetry of nature surprise you!
Choose photo from your camera roll or take a photo, and find out how your face would look like if it were a completely symmetrical.
The result will amaze you!
* Select photo from your albums or take a photo
* Enlarge with pinch gesture and align photo with symmetry line
* Look at result and save it to camera roll or share with friends in Instagram or other networks
* History of your testing is automatically saved.
* Download and test your face immediately
Application icon designed by Freepik.com
- update UI for iOS 12 and new iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
Poor features, well none actually
It doesn’t let you do simple things like adjust the red line to be in the middle of the face, or let you adjust the “distance” from the “camera perspective”. This results in weird pinched or stretched facial features. You can do better.
Doesn’t do anything...
So you line it up on your face, take the picture, it shows you the picture (not aligned with the line so you have to readjust it) and then... nothing. There’s literally nothing to see after that. It doesn’t give you options or even alter the image at all. This is disappointing.
On screen with red line you must press right button in top right corner of screen
It does exactly what it say. Mirror a picture.
- Aleksandr Romanchev
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aleksandr Romanchev
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.