Blast your way through waves of video game invaders in Astro Attack!
* Lots of video game themed ships to pilot
* Retro shooty space action!
* Chain powerups to become an unstoppable machine of invader destruction
* Simple one touch controls that even your Grandma could use
* Win new ships inside boxes of delicious sugar coated Astro Puffs!
* Show your Grandma who's boss with Leaderboard support
* Complete missions to earn even more coins!
* Over 20 achievements to complete!
* Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!
No need to blow a cartridge or tune a TV! Play Astro Attack now!
Time to do a barrel roll with the new STAR FENNEC update! Step into the future of POLYGONS and check out the HYPER REALISTIC 3D new ships using the LATEST BLAZING GFX technology!
In the latest version of Astro Attack we're adding three new 3D ships inspired by your favourite 64 bit console!
- New 3D graphics! Try not to weep with joy when you bask in the 64 bit glory of the new ships and enemies!
- iPhoneX support with a new notch-friendly powerup bar!
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Pew pew pew!
Ratings and Reviews
Best XY space shooter in the app store so far. It's auto shoot but it gets pretty intense so it would be impossible if it wasn't. Over all, the embrace of the 8-bit art and sound style along with the many ships you can earn (or buy) makes this an enjoyable and engaging little game.
I would recommend for anyone
There is not a better arcade shooter out there. Play alone, compete with friends, the possibilities are endless.
TouchArcade review is right
Read Touch Arcades review on Astro Attack and I agree with it, this game has some great features paying homage to some classics.
- Blocky Pixel Pty Ltd
- 142.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © James Bowling
- In-App Purchases
- Coinship Astroprize $3.99
- Galaxic $0.99
- Sol Raider 2600 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.