Droneville is the number one app for drone lovers and UAV enthusiasts! It includes a live flight safety checker, no fly zones map and the latest news from industry sources.
** Featured on copterflieger.com **
Get instant access to a real-time flight safety indicator, no fly zones map and live news feeds collated from the best drone sites around.
All these features in one place make Droneville the only app you need, regardless of your level of love for flying machines!
- Flight Safety Indicator: a quick and simple, yet unbelievably useful, way to know if its safe to fly your drone or UAV. Droneville knows about potentially hazardous weather conditions and any flight restrictions. Use your current location or set up and save your favourite flying spot.
- No Fly Zones Map: fast, informative and fully native. Always fully up to date so you can always be confident you are flying safe and within the law. Droneville knows about no fly zones from all over the world.
- News Feeds: hand-curated content, including the latest news and reviews, from enthusiast blogs and tech blogs. Updated multiple times an hour, so there is always new content to browse through in your downtime.
- Apple Watch Support: An incredibly useful Apple Watch app to quickly learn if its safe to fly where you are.
- Ongoing Development: 3D touch is already supported (try it on a news feed article or on the Droneville app icon), and I've got more exciting features planned.
Droneville is built by a single developer, and I am keen to continue developing fantastic and useful features. I'd love to hear your thoughts! firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: I do not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the data represented in this app. The data is gathered from public APIs and multiple RSS feeds.
Thanks so much for your feedback and support so far. I am pleased to provide a long-overdue update to support the latest and greatest.
- iPhone X support.
- iOS 11 compatibility fixes.
- Fix issue with the tutorial when the user permits "When In Use" location services.
Ratings and Reviews
Maps are not a 100% correct
I live near 4 different airports, this apps show no fly zones bigger than they actually are. Just need to refine this.
Military restricted air is also not accurate. I am very familiar with Fort Bragg restricted air space. The edges are not restricted all the time.
So basically put. You app shows a no fly zone incorrectly.
Would be great to show the reason a space is restricted. Air Port or Helipad and maybe airspace restrictions.
I love to look of the app. And it is very responsive. Fix the mapping issues and this will be top notch.
Private airports not all noted
Beware that if you use this app, you might be flying near a private airport that this app is missing! This app even does not list a lot of municipal airports!
I’m deleting this app because the FAA app “B4U Fly” does a much better job of showing me all airports and all airspace.
Great app. Very useful. Ability to input an address would make it even better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.