Use this clever app for the timekeeping of several people, starting at different times or as group. It works without a single click - just show it any QR code to start a new stopwatch!
HOW IT WORKS
1) SINGLE START: Use this clever app for the timekeeping of various persons, starting at different times. Simply hold the QR code in front of the scanner. The app will then automatically generate your name and a new individual stopwatch will be started. If you scan the code again, the timer stops. It’s also possible to resume the same watch again.
2) MASS START: If all participants are starting at the same time, then you should use the mass start mode. Start the stopwatch without any further adjustments and simply record the finishing time and the name of the runners when they reach the finish line.
EXAMPLES OF USE
- Reporting of working time.
- Timekeeping of sporting events.
- Report the students’ work time for special tasks.
-> NO CLICKS
Start the app and it will automatically take the time of all shown QR codes until you stop the scanner.
-> NO TYPING OF NAMES
The app automatically creates new items if a new QR code is shown. The name is whatever the QR code contains.
-> GET A RANKING
Choose the sort order: Would you like to know the fastest or slowest time? Decide if not-yet-stopped watches will be disqualified or stop all operating watches at once.
-> SAVE AUTOMATICALLY
Close the app and work on the same data the next day. All data is saved automatically.
Save and export rankings by email as .csv files.
-> MANUAL INTERVENTION
Use your finger to tap on a name to start a stopwatch manually. Tap again to stop it. As administrator you can also stop all running timers at the same time. If there is a person without QR code, it is possible to add a timer manually.
-> CREATE MULTIPLE QR CODES ONLINE AT http://www.teaching-apps.com
Simply type in all names/items at once and get multiple QR codes in a PDF, which you can then print and save. It couldn’t be any easier! Each QR code is embedded in a student ID card in a credit card size. These cards can be used for different apps and uses. Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter to receive updates on any new apps.
NEW highly requested MODE: Start all competitors at the same time and record their names and running time with a single scan at the finish line.
New feature: Option to have the sound on and off or select spoken words.
New feature: Switch the view to the front camera
New feature: Codes can only be rescanned after 10 seconds. This is to prevent any incorrect scans.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app but I’m thinking outside the box. Would ask the developer to make custom editing to the number counted. Where you click on the name and add whatever number you would like. I’m thinking of use when doing the fitness testing. Scan students qr code then add number of pushups, sit ups, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.