Explain Everything™ Interactive Whiteboard
By Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explain Everything™ is an easy-to-use design, screencasting, and interactive whiteboard app with real-time collaboration that lets you animate, record, annotate, collaborate, and explore ideas, knowledge and understanding. It provides teachers and students an opportunity to share thinking, reflect upon knowledge building, and assess both products and processes of learning.
ANIMATE YOUR THINKING
• Create slides using an infinite canvas, use laser pointers, draw in any color, add shapes, text, videos, images and audio files
• Rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone and lock any object on the stage
• Record everything you do within the app (even yourself while using the front-facing camera) to create high quality and creative content that you can quickly share on YouTube or Vimeo for others to learn from
• Import many common file types: PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTML, KEYNOTE, PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC and more
• Collaborate with others in real-time
• Enable view-only mode or enable editing for participants in hosted collaborative sessions
• Allow participants to save projects to their own devices after a collaborative session
SHARE AND DISCOVER
• Export projects to Explain Everything Discover, a content portal for sharing, publishing, and downloading editable projects
• Compress projects to MP4 movies in the cloud or locally on your device
• Use unique CODEs for easy project sharing and account management
• Send invitations to join EDU accounts and to access private folders
BEYOND AN EDUCATIONAL APP
• Tools for design thinking - create idea boards, stories, prototypes, sketchnotes, and presentations
• Document learning and support formative assessment with photos, videos, documents, and screencasts with animations and voice
• Create and share interactive templates for problem-based learning activities
• 30-day trial of Premium features; no user or payment details required
• Play Explain Everything projects
• Browse and download content from Explain Everything Discover
• Join as a viewer in collaborative sessions
• Access to all design and recording tools
• 2-tap export to Explain Everything Discover; easy export to all other destinations including Drive, Dropbox, Box, and more
• Host or join real-time collaborative sessions with complete interactive whiteboard toolset
• Create private and shared folders on Explain Everything Discover
Explain Everything comes with a 30-day free trial of premium editing, recording, and exporting features.
After the trial ends, an Explain Everything Subscription (individual or EDU group) is required. Without a subscription, the app will play back local projects, join collaborative sessions in view-only mode, and access content on Explain Everything Discover.
Get a Premium subscription in the app. If you choose to subscribe you will be charged a price according to your country. Prices will be shown in the app before you complete a payment. Subscriptions renew every month/year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You will be charged for one period at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• EDU Group (30 seats): US $79.99 EU €79.99(5 seats): US $12.99 EU €12.99 (Prices in other regions may vary)
• NON-EDU (Individual): US $49.99 EU €49.99 (Prices in other regions may vary)
• EDU Group (30 seats): US $7.99 EU €7.99 (Prices in other regions may vary)
• NON-EDU (Individual): US $4.99 EU €4.99 (Prices in other regions may vary)
What's New in Version 1.80
Voice chat during collaboration
Snap to Object - press and hold on Hand Tool to access
App opens active project when returning from background
Support for 3rd party keyboards
Default external screen mode set to mirror
Updated controls for video objects
Option to disable 3rd party storage integrations via MDM
Updated Wacom stylus support
various bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 1.80
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- © 2011-2017 Explain Everything
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Explain Everything™ Individual License$4.99
- Explain Everything™ Individual License$49.99
- Explain Everything™ Annual EDU Group 5$12.99
- Explain Everything™ EDU Group License$7.99
- Explain Everything™ EDU Group License$79.99