Pinball Breaker Forever
By XperimentalZ Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pinball Breaker Forever merges pinball and brick breaking mechanics to produce a supercharged twitchy randomly generated endless gaming experience, with a vibe from the 80's! Easy to play, hard to master!!
Monster-Blocks appear in waves and slowly go down the screen one after the other. Protect your city from the invaders by destroying the blocks before they reach the bottom of the screen.
Side tracks with optional skill shot mini-games will increase your score and add another twist to the game.
- Endless randomly generated levels
- 6 types of power-ups like explosions, unstoppable ball or multiballs
- 15 types of side track mini-game like target arrays, bumpers, spinners or laser
- Progress through power-ups, skill shots and cosmetic unlocks
- Many types of blocks with different behaviour
- Replaykit for replays and shares
- Tactical aiming: scan the maps for weaknesses and power-ups to increase your efficiency
- MFI support
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Original soundtrack
- Live broadcasting
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Fixed Live Broadcasting freeze issue on iPad
- Fixed minor bugs
Pinball Breaker is addictive & fun!
Really enjoyed this interesting take on Classic Pinball & Tetris/Breakout. Recommend buying the app- ads are annoying & breakup the flow of the game. The reward system of coins for upgrades and features is extremely well done- not the typical gold coin-driven crappy apps that seem to be everywhere. This is an awesome game- for a quick 5 minutes or a 5 hour marathon! ~WheelieBob ~
Fun game, and I've been playing it quite a bit, but the ball mechanics aren't that great. You can figure it out, but the ball is too heavy and makes the gameplay harder (not in a good way).
Space invaders breakout with pinball flippers. Shots to the top of the bricks (which is good in a breakout game) is bad because the bricks flow to bottom quicker than the ball can clear them out. Lose out due to a skilled shot? Not a bad concept of a game though. Worth the few days to try it out.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 24, 2016
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Xperimentalz Games
- © XperimentalZ Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Valhalla Pack$1.99
- Coins Chest$4.99
- Coins Box$0.99