Disneyland® - Wait Times, Maps, Park Hours & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, check FASTPASS return times, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
* Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
* Check FASTPASS Return Times: View FASTPASS distribution information for select attractions and entertainment (subject to availability).
* View Disney PhotoPass® photos: Download and share your Disney PhotoPass® photos throughout your visit once you’ve purchased PhotoPass+ — One Day, a product that includes unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
* Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
* A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passport to viewblockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!**
* Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
* The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, dining, entertainment and more.
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland app!
Download it before your next visit.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Passport!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Passport card for FASTPASS tickets, Passholder discounts and more.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Some features include purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
I love this app and use it every time I visit the resort. There are a few additions I'd love to see added in the future. I would love to have wallet integration for our passes. With wallet integration it would be awesome to have the wallet app show the passes on the lock screen with geofencing so I don't have to mess around with the app to get my AP ready to scan. Apple Watch functionality would be cool too for AP scanning. Being able to make and manage reservations is simple. Love having menus at my fingertips. Photopass is also pretty awesome on the app as well. Easy to link photos and passes.
Great Tool to add Magic to our Trip!
I love the many options this app has to offer. With a simple swipe, you can look at wait times for not only rides, but also food and characters. I would say wait times are accurate about 95% of the time which is impressive. It is also very pretty to look at, as well! The only thing it doesn't have that I wish it did, was I wish it had a crowd index which let us know how crowded the park is currently. It would just help us plan our day better by letting us know which areas to avoid.
The app worked really well and I liked that all of the information could be found in one organized place. It didn't have any extra information from what they give you at the park, but it was helpful knowing what rides were closed before going to the park. Unfortunately, it drained the battery on my phone by about 10% anytime I opened the app, even if I only looked at it for less than a minute. Using it ended up draining my phone battery and I just used the maps they have in the park and was fine.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 31, 2017
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 234 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2015 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.