Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, check FASTPASS return times, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
- Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
- Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
- Purchase Disney MaxPass: Maximize your visit—get unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads for the day and make FASTPASS selections from your device while you’re in the parks.†
- Check FASTPASS Return Times: View FASTPASS distribution information for select attractions and entertainment (subject to availability).
- View Disney PhotoPass® photos: Download and share your PhotoPass photos throughout your visit. Enjoy unlimited downloads of your photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations—including select Character Dining experiences and attraction photos—when you purchase the Disney PhotoPass+ or Disney PhotoPass Collection product or through Disney MaxPass.††
- Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
- A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passport to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!**
- Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks
- The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, dining, entertainment and more.
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland app!
Download it before your next visit.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Passport!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Passport card for FASTPASS tickets, Passholder discounts and more.
†Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other park details before purchasing the Disney MaxPass feature or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. Popular attraction FASTPASS tickets may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and subject to restrictions and change without notice.
††Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
With this release, you’ll be able to maximize your visit with the Disney MaxPass feature! This feature gives you unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads for the day and allows you to make FASTPASS selections from your device while you’re in the parks. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other park details before purchasing the Disney MaxPass feature or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable.
Can't link my Employee Castmember Silver Pass to my Account
I first updated the app, and then as soon as I opened it, I received a popup msg that said "Pardon the Interruption- Your linked passes may not be visible while we perform system maintenance. If you do not see your purchased passes, please link them again." Mmmkay.... 2 seconds into opening the app and they're already having issues due to "system maintenance?" 😑 Anyway, I select the "Link a Ticket or Pass" button, which takes me to an in-app camera that will take a picture of the barcode on the back of my pass. No problems with taking the picture or it reading the barcode.. my pass information shows up on the screen. I go to click Save, and then an error screen pops up at the bottom that says "Something went wrong. We're having trouble loading the screen." I have tried several times over several hours, including deleting the app from my phone and reinstalling to no avail. C'mon Disney app developers..... if you're gonna build a feature into the app that people will then need to access the entire time they're at the park, are you seriously going to have errors popping up saying can't access due to "system maintenance" for hours on end?? It negates the whole purpose of Maxpass or any other feature tied to linking your pass to your account. There's no way I'm giving this app more than 1 star until this laughable issue is resolved.
Missing Wallet Pass
This app keeps getting better and more useful as Disney upgrades their in-park experiences with features such as MaxPass. However, there is a glaring deficiency in the app that would tremendously improve the park experience: the App should install annual Passes or day tickets in the Apple Wallet as a pass. Almost as useful would be the addition of Disney gift cards to the Apple Wallet. I'm shocked with the shift of Fast Passes to the park ticket that Disney didn't do this. It would save so much time in line as people wouldn't have to flip through their phone apps to find the bar codes to scan at the attraction. Instead, guests could just push the power button on their phone while geographically inside the Disneyland Resort and the Pass with barcode would display. Come on, Disney! This is a no-brainer!
Fast pass times aren't accurate!!
I've been using this app for my past few trips to Disneyland and have loved it! I was also really looking forward to using it for maxpass for the first time on our trip next week. Unfortunately, about every other time I check the app for wait times and fastpass return times for fun, they aren't current at all! Like it won't update every time I open the app, (which is maybe a few times a day, a few hours apart). Just now I checked and it's 4:15pm and all the fastpass return times are for 1:00pm or other times a few hours ago. We already paid the $10/day extra for each of our six 5-day hopper passes. That's $300!!! And now I'm so worried we wasted the money since the app isn't showering current fastpass times.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 28, 2017
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 298 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2015 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.