Ghosts of Memories
By Paplus International Sp. z o.o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ghosts of Memories is an adventure puzzle game with 21 unique levels located in 6 stunningly beautiful worlds.
In Ghosts of Memories you will travel across the lands of ancient civilizations, full of undiscovered paths and mysterious puzzles based on tricky tiles.
Help a lone traveller to free a woman trapped in a crystal. Use a mysterious scepter that releases untold powers to solve puzzles. Experience a variety of breathtaking landscapes. This adventure will reveal much more than was expected at the beginning of the journey…
- Beautiful graphics - 2.5-D isometric perspective that combines the details of 2-D artwork with many functionalities of a 3-D environment.
- Unique sound effects - the background music was composed specifically for Ghosts of Memories, and creates an atmosphere as you find your way to your destination by overcoming a series of puzzles. Use headphones to get the best experience.
- Gameplay experience - Carefully designed gameplay will provide you with engaging and demanding experiences, full of unexpected solutions.
"The game looks bewitching, and every single aspect of its visual representation is a masterpiece. Ghosts of Memories is definitely a must-have this season." - Pocketmeta
* If you encounter any issues with our game, be sure to contact us at:
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Revised Japanese translation
This game might have a few bugs that will make you do the same level over and over but the story is worth it in my book and theirs no such thing as a perfect anything so I can't hold anything against them and if anything it just made me want to keep at it XP
The app has stopped crashing but technically that's because I got a new phone. Only reason I took off a star.
This app is really beautiful and engaging. I love the little character and I love the story. I like how the character walks.
The puzzles are the right kind of difficulty, were you don't get it instantly but you don't spend hours trying desperately to figure out where to step.
Comparing this app to MV is unfair because really really, nothing compares to MV. I personally feel like the two are different enough that you can't really judge them by one another. Monument valley is more for baffling architecture and spacial reasoning, while GOM is more for maze-like pathways littered with obstacles. They're both awesome.
Download this app.
Not "Monument Valley"......
This was suggested because I bought " Monument Valley". This is a good game and is definitely worth the 99 cents. The three stars is because I gave "Monument Valley" 5 stars and I just didn't feel it was near as good. There are a lot of levels and they all had their own challenges. The game flowed well. I did find a lot of screen movement unless you were very specific with contacting the tiles. I would say spend the 99 cents.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 09, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 335 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Paplus International Sp. z o.o.
- © 2015 Paplus International Sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.