This app makes the Marcussen/Moerdijk pipe organ sampleset available on iPad (2 and later) and iPhone (5 or later is recommended). The sampleset of the organ of the former St. Stefanuskerk in Moerdijk, Netherlands, is used with the kind permission of Ariaan Hoogendijk.
For more information about the app and the underlying Napo framework, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/MarcMoerd/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
*** For your attention ***
This app is a huge download of nearly 2 GB. Make sure there is enough free SSD space on your device.
Upgraded to Napo 4.20:
- Improved Launchpad support.
- Support for button lamps in Hoffrichter and Pausch-e consoles.
- Adaptions for iPhone X.
- Support for Slide Over and Split View (on suitable devices).
- Adapted the layout of the stop buttons in the portrait mode of the virtual keyboard view to the layout in the landscape mode.
- Option to disable sustain pedals.
- Option to disable warnings about unexpected note-on/off messages.
- Bugfixes regarding stuck notes during the use of a sustain pedal or when changing the transposition.
- Corrected the ordering of the buttons Prev Bank/Next Bank and Prev Comb/Next Comb in the Launchpad default setting.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.