A spinoff of Call Of Snakes that featured in Apple Appstore's Best of 2012!
Be a commander, Save the armies and Defeat the enemies!
The snake-battle plan won't work anymore.
Retro shooter's evolution begins now!
- Control all units with just one swipe
- The spectacular battle scene
- The strengthening commanders and the growing force size by upgrading
- Unique 8 Commanders
- Strong and Menacing Bosses
- Stunning pixel arts
- Outstanding sound F/X and BGM
- Various achievements and leaderboards
- Supports PVE : Support to inviting friend's commander (Asynchronous multiplayer)
- Add 2 special new commands
1.Pyroid who uses a flamethrower
2.Agent 32 who moves in a state of hiding
- Add various field gimmicks
- Add a combat plane and a bomber plane
- Add Minion level up System
-Fixed PVE Bug
Ratings and Reviews
Call of Commander
Really good graphics-should have more characters
- Magic Cube
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Magic Cube Co,. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Bucks $0.99
- 1000 Bucks $29.99
- 200 Bucks $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.