FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
Enter a world where paranormal phenomena are everyday reality. Enjoy the thrill of visiting a place overrun with supernatural powers.
The researcher of paranormal phenomena is faced with another unusual challenge. A young girl disappears without a trace. With the help of a crystal which allows her to see things hidden from the eyes of mortals, our heroine soon learns that the victim had been kidnapped by a supernatural being.
Plagued by nightmares, she has to uncover the truth, face the spectre that hunts her, solve the mystery of the Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus and find the kidnapped girl.
Can she defeat the nightmare that had taken a form in the real world? Can she solve the mystery of the kidnapping?
• An extraordinary story set between nightmare and reality.
• 22 addictive mini-games!
• 28 locations with dark secrets to uncover!
• 14 detective achievements to unlock!
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn
The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
Ratings and Reviews
I always read reviews before I buy a game. I don’t care if the voices don’t sync with the dialogue. What happened when I bought the game is it crashed and the hint button died. I was able to reload the game but the hint button was a goner. I wanted that button because I wanted to be done and hurry through some scenes. It’s not as sophisticated as an AM game, but it’s on sale…….
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 647.6 MB
- OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.