Vatanator is a unique drum machine with advanced MIDI functionality. It features 140 built-in presets emulating every classic vintage hardware. It is aimed for simplicity and instant rhythm creation.
– Audio Unit Extension
– Record patterns in real-time with quantization, MIDI assignable
– 16/32 steps sequencer with advanced MIDI options
– Fast loading of presets on the fly
– Full MIDI implementation, Bluetooth MIDI
– Background audio
– Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support
– Ability to import samples via Files, AudioShare, AudioCopy, Dropbox or iTunes Share
– Real-time effects with envelope follower and XY pads, MIDI assignable
– Song arranger, ability to store a sequence of patterns and play them in order
– 8 channel mixer with volume control and mute/solo for any individual instrument
“Vatanator listed in 10 Best iOS / iPad Drum Machines Apps” - ProducerSpot
"it’s a solid bread-and-butter drum machine that plays nice with AudioBus, IAA, Ableton Link and CoreMIDI, and, at this price, could find a place in anyone’s iPad studio workflow" - MusicRadar/Computer Music
- added metronome
- fixed issue that stops the sound of Audio Unit Extension when loading effect on the same chain
- fixed bug preventing sample change in the steps editor
- fixed bug when saving/loading custom MIDI configuration for individual samples in Audio Unit Extension
- fixed crash when switching between HP and LP filter
- improved realtime recording
- minor UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If you want your samples to sound full and fat in your favorite host app choose Vatanator
As a BM3,NS2,Stagelight,n-Track, Cubasis 2 and Auria Pro owner or user Ive clearly been looking for the best all in one app for music production on iOS
While nothing on this platform is perfect.. All I want is my drums to sound great in whatever I’m using and I’ve come to find Auria Pro to be the best all around DAW/AUv3 Host and with Vatanator as an AU I feel I have a very powerful and flexible way to create
UPDATE: the beauty of this app is its sound. To me it has the sound of vintage drum machines. Musty, dusty and full of character in many ways but it can also be very intense. I use it for what it does, which is sound and feel awesome! Get their other apps too. They’re great!
This is one funky drum machine in so many ways. My favorite.
I was pretty excited to use this cool little drum box. It’s got some sweet features, MIDI learn, and a ton of presets but...it just doesn’t sound very good. The volume is weird, low, almost muffled - even on imported samples. It just doesn’t sit well in the mix. I can maybe see it as a 2nd kit to add a little color to a beat. Also, as far as I can tell it has NO CHOKE GROUPS.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.