For Young Women of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, complete your Personal Progress right on your mobile device!
**As featured on the Mormon Channel, LDS Living, and KSL.com**
This app serves as a complete companion to accomplishing the Personal Progress program created by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Young Women should still use their Personal Progress books for parent & leader sign offs and to read the instructions for each experience. The app breaks each experience and project into manageable tasks such as Study, Journal, and Share.
**Digitize your Personal Progress**
There is so much to do in your Personal Progress! In Personal Progress Binder, you can do all of it right here. Type in your journal, contact your leaders, share your experiences on social media. And the best one...setup notifications to remind you to do things like say your prayers, pay your tithing, and help prepare meals. Then check them off in the experience!
**Track your progress**
Progress bars and charts are automatically updated for you as you fill out and complete different parts of your Personal Progress. This way you can see which values and experiences to focus on.
Additional Features include:
• Book of Mormon reading chart for your Virtue project
• Congratulatory badges for completing each experience to share on social media.
• Keep a Currently Working On list so that you can quickly get to the experiences you're focusing on.
• All scripture references and manuals listed in an experience link you directly to the Gospel Library app
• Link to directly to the Personal Progress book pdf on lds.org for each experience in order to read the complete instructions.
• Have you already started your Personal Progress? No problem! You can indicate what experiences you've previously completed and it'll be added to your overall progress bars and charts.
• View your Record Sheet just like in the Personal Progress book.
• Write your own custom experiences for each value.
• Complete your value project by documenting it with a photo, getting leader approval, and creating a to-do list.
• Export all your hard work to PDF that can be emailed or printed.
• Share your progress automatically with your leader by sending them a unique code and they enter it into their leader app.
The Personal Progress Binder is not designed to replace but to be used along with the Personal Progress books. Sign offs and instructions are still located and to be completed in the books. Journal entries and other sharing type activities can be completed in the app. This is not an official app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Updated for latest iOS software and devices. Also a few minor tweaks sprinkled throughout.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't custom set notifications
My daughter and I love the app, but one flaw is you can't custom set your notifications. Or at least neither one of us can figure it out. I am doing my personal progress along with my daughter. I work from home early in the mornings and I get my notifications as I'm working and after I go to bed. I believe my daughter gets her morning notifications after she has already left for school. I wish we could customize them. I would give it 5 stars if we could. But it's a great app! I love seeing the percentages. It helps us stay on track!
The journal section is glitched
Over all, the app is phenomenal, easy to use, and will definitely help me get my personal progress stop. There’s one problem, though. I try to write in the journal section but there is no entry box, so it says I have not completed the project even though I have. Interestingly enough, A handful of experiences worked with the journal. I haven’t checked them all, though, because I am trying to transfer what I have done on my paper book into the app. Thank you for a great app!
We would love to for you to reach out and we can work together to see which journal section isn't appearing for you. Reach us at email@example.com. Thanks!
This app is PHENOMENAL!!!
This app for personal progress never gave me any problems and I finished Personal Progress over the summer! The great thing about this app is that my goal was to finish this before school started up again to where I would forget to do my value experiences and projects. Luckily I got all this done in a timely fashion. It was so easy I might just do this all over again next summer!! : )
- Scott Daly
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 (c) Personal Progress Binder LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.